Throw that out!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO! I have a similar pair on right now! Although, slightly different... They have a heart on the left upper thigh, and along the waistline above the butt, they say, "Shockingly brilliant." I couldn't NOT get them! I knew it would irritate John, and the blue is just TOO nice!

oh and for men, I cannot stand the super baggy jeans, and the oversize track suits w/ all da bling bling! lol

I'm probably going to get hate mail for this, but here goes:

sweater cardigans with fake fur collars.

gauchos, culottes, cropped pants--especially with high-heeled boots

tracksuits in public, or anything velour

leather blazers

lace or chiffon shirts

i actually agree especially about the leather blazers and fake fur (no animal wear for me- faux or not)

CROC shoes, pajama bottoms with flip flops in public..especially on old men.. Yuck!!

wrangler looking jeans. I own them, but i only wear them at the barn. if you arent there, or smell like a horse at the moment, burn them. and those obnoxious hot topicc-esque word shirt.

Throw out the damn leg warmers!!- this goes for all the stores stocking them now especially! Damn- if it was around when I was alive- and even worse- when I can remember wearing it- its WAY TOO SOON to come back!! Oh, this goes for all the bright neon colors and the huge plastic earrings (which, sadly enough, I have seen sold in 'trendy' stores... ick!!

lol dont hurt me :rotfl:

flip flops

micro mini skirts

ghetto clothes w/ the bling bling *gags*

tracksuits, pj bottoms - they dont enhance..we can see every jiggle

UGGS

Furry Boots in general

Cowboy hats when they've never seen a horse or a cow for that matter

yuck! talking about love handles spilling out of low rise jeans that are two sizes too small... so many girls do it. I always wonder if they own mirrors :10:

Aww...I love Uggs and the sweatpants that say things on the butt. Maybe it's where I live, but everybody wears both. I really am not a fan of the gauchos though - I bought two pairs last year, never wore them, lost a bunch of weight and now THANKFULLY they are wayy too big on me. I don't know who's still rockin' the shoulder pads - but they need to stop lol. Ditto on the Crocs. Geez those things are UGLY!

I forgot to pick on the boys too. I hate the pants 7 sizes tooo bbig, with the crotch down to their knees, and the winter coat, over stuffed to begin with, but warn another 7 sizes to big.......it makes them look like the person shrunk in the dryer, and used to be a giant. How is that attractive?

lol definitely some good ones here! Ditto on gauchos, those things were just making me gag. I swear one day on campus EVERY girl was wearing them with CROCS of all things. What were they thinking?

Also, girls really do need to find some pants that fit. Dont they watch What not to Wear? If you have a tire, where some medium rise pants in your size.

Back