Throw that out!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, as I come of age, I realize more and more how I should never take fashion advice from my mom. Wow, she tried to insist that Birkenstocks are still in, and even kids my age wear them! Maybe some kid out there wears em, (MAYBE) but they're still ugly as hell and unfashionable.

No wonder it took me so long to dress acceptably, the woman is an unfashionable control freak! lol

She is also an UGGS woman now.

neon fishnet tops!

i see too many of them over here and i hate them!

tophats, also some gothic types over here wear them! reminds me of cat in the hat hehe!

Same Here on the Uggs :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> People still wear those here - not for fancy wear but everyday wear... Although I do have mixed feelings regarding the big fluffy boots. It looks good on some but not others.

The sweatpants thing isnt as big anymore... people just get caught wearing them on bum days.

I hate Crocs and FlipFlops for outdoors. In fact... I dont like it when people dress nice then smack flip flops on. Thats just not pretty. Wear some sandals or sneakers or something other than that.

Gauchos can burn too.

And I also hate that whole Emo look. It didnt really work during the 80's (guys wearing make-up and girly style clothes) and now they put some "angst/my life sucks" to it and its just worse.

ugh, yes, leggings.. LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS.

Unless you're at the gym.

Also, I reaaaally hate those STUPID STUPID STUPID romper-suit things.. like shorts and a top attached. WTF.

You'd change your opinion if you lived near the Univesity of South Carolina, home of the gamecocks where everyone has the word cocks on there bum bums.

Mmm but everyone should get rid of those bulky holiday sweaters.

Skin tight belly shirts, fake fur on collars/hoods, the juicy pants (or cutie, hottie, 99% angel/devil thing lol)

Some Uggs are cute. Not the ones that look like polar bear feet. I saw one lady with fringed pepto pink ones on.

Bubble dresses, Uggs, OVERALLS, Crocs (of course), Unattractive girls wearing tops with sexually suggestive sayings on them

LOL I just bought a pair of Crocs. They were too comfortable to pass up!

I'm sick of shirts (for guys or girls) with suggestive/stupid messages.

My BF has one that says "practice safe lunch use a condiment." Ugh. It's embarrassing to be seen with him when he wears it!

I don't like a whole look more than single items.

Gothic look never appealed to me. Would include fishnets mixed with lace, striped stockings. I just don't get it.

In my area - it's more urban & everyone, seriously, just goes for the same trend. It consist of:

Red/Black or white short sleeved shirts; layered.

Jordan shoes; I really hate jordans on girls. I prefer Nike Dunks/AF1 or something less chunky and cheaper.

Tight jeans.

Kiddie backpacks; Spiderman, sponge bob, Dora the Explora. On HS kids... pfft, grow up.

Puffy jacket with fur at the collar. (Which I like, but add all this together & it just kills me.)

The rest:

Crocs.

I hate how vans got so popular now - it made me feel like a wannabe when everyone else got one. So I stopped using it... not appealing to me, anyway.

Stilleto boots that look like timberlands. Yuck.

Jerseys! My guy friend wears them everyday and I tell him to stop because it's played out. He looks much better in basic wear....

My BF wears a lot of stripes - not so into it, but whateve'.

And he also wears velcro shoes... iono why. But he does.

i should have the fashion police called on me considering what you ladies have said...haha.

i LOVE my flip flops i would die without them. not kidding. i even where them in the snow. again not kidding.lol. and i love skulls and camo. some gauchos i love i have a few pair that i could live in. and i do have uggs but they will be retired shortly due to warming weather. i wear my sweats everywhere it seems liek haha. [then again i am a college student and i really dont care what i look like] and i wear my flip flops with my sweats.

however the one thing i could definitly do without FOREVER are crocs. i HATE i mean HATE those things. ugh my mom has pair and i swear one day im gonna burn them while shes not looking.

i dont like the pointy toe shoes.

i agree with the new angel/devil shirts.

and i dont like those half jacket things.

and i might get yelled at for this but i do not like nor do i understand the whole high oversized belt/under the boobs over the shirt thing. i just dont get it.

im sure i could go on for a while but then again there are a lot of things that you laides have mentioned and i wear them. haha.

Back