Throw that out!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the CROCS! OMG I hate those shoes! They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly! lol

i found out just the other day that this condition had a name! it fits! lmao~

I agree about the crocs!! They are flipping ugly.. I can't believe they are still being sold almost everywhere

ok dont get mad at me....=]...im really against the whole emo thing....guys wearing girls' clothing??....come on!!...guys shouldnt be "bulging" out of their jeans....DRESS LIKE A MAN!!....sorry......just had to get that out there.....it's been something that's been bugging me for a while...=]

and yes...i agree with uggs and the pants with cheesy sayings across the butt....i also really dont like those fuzzy calf/knee length boots....it just seems like it too much for me....i dunno

I agree! They're called Mom jeans.

Please get rid of the Birkenstocks.

A gentleman once described them to me as "birth control." Once he saw you in them, nothing was happening!

Luckily, they haven't caught on in Florida. I haven't seen anyone here wearing them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think guys in tight-fitted clothes is sexy! Even if it is girls' jeans! lol.

LOL. I totally agree! That's hilarious! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

idk, i think that would be the same as saying girls shouldnt wear pants because they are "men's clothing" and that women should wear only dresses and skirts. I don't think clothes should have a pre-set gender specification.

oh yes!totally agree with ya on that one.

hahaha. yea theyre so ugly. get rid of them!!!

Hahaha ok, I would say... Crocs should dissappear from the face of the earth... there's just too many of them and ppl wear them everywhere!

The sweatpants with words in the butt should also burn in hell...

Aww but tunics... I like them.

OH YES!!!! The Crocs....so bad, so very very bad.

I totally agree, but I don't know why I accept the high waisted skirt and not the pants.:icon_conf

Talking about the muffin effect, theres this girl in our school that we call Muffin because she does this. She doesn look like a sausage per se, but they make her look like she done from the oven :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

~If it counts, I think "regular"panties should be thrown out. Im sick of seeing so many panty lines, its horrible and unnattractive! Wear iether boy shorts or thongs god dammit. Or atleast "seamless" ones.

~Sausage pants have TO GO. You know, the pants that are like 10 times smaller than you and make your legs look like sausages because its so small?

~Half jackets are so not cool. Their just plain ugly on a person. Why the hell would you want to wear what looks like half of a denim jacket?

~Clothes that dont fit you in general. Please, do the public a favor and wear proper sized articles.

vans

anything with skulls on it

fake bape hoodies (even the real ones are ugly)

boxing shoes

eskimo boots

indian boots

fishnet slippers

....ahh i can go on for days

i happen to like my pretty panties very much :kopfkratz:

but i agree panty lines are tacky so i wear regular ones with jeans that don't make them show

Back