Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course she won't, she's mother of all enablers. She's fallen off the wagon and is determined to help everyone down off it as well lol
Lol I did and I fell hard...sorta. Not like the MUT Members need any help though, they basically tip the wagon themselves and then say..."whoops, I fell...but since I'm here now..." lol! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
For serious. Smdh. That's why I stayed away from this site for so long, god knows I don't need the help.

I still need to open these packages, one of which has the palette but I was busy all week and am now telling myself I can open it after I am done with all my cleaning and errands...and there is a lot of that to do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still need to open these packages, one of which has the palette but I was busy all week and am now telling myself I can open it after I am done with all my cleaning and errands...and there is a lot of that to do.
Whaaaaat?! Cleaning can wait! The chocolate beckons!

Lol true but I figure I will enoy it more once all the cleaning is done. I prepped my nails for polish earlier and will paint them in a day or so, as well. I am terrible at using all my new beauty products as I get them but I need to be better, I have so many brand new, gorgeous products I still need to use. I received my Glam Glow Full size so figured I will do that after all the cleaning and start using all my new stuff. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol true but I figure I will enoy it more once all the cleaning is done. I prepped my nails for polish earlier and will paint them in a day or so, as well. I am terrible at using all my new beauty products as I get them but I need to be better, I have so many brand new, gorgeous products I still need to use. I received my Glam Glow Full size so figured I will do that after all the cleaning and start using all my new stuff.
smile.gif

You're just teasing us now. 

You're just teasing us now. 
Lol no....I just always keep waiting...what am I waiting for exactly? No idea. New goal: start using the products.

Lol true but I figure I will enoy it more once all the cleaning is done. I prepped my nails for polish earlier and will paint them in a day or so, as well. I am terrible at using all my new beauty products as I get them but I need to be better, I have so many brand new, gorgeous products I still need to use. I received my Glam Glow Full size so figured I will do that after all the cleaning and start using all my new stuff. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wha..?! Stop stalling, you're just doing this to hurt me aren't you?! Um...if you want...I could test your new stuff out for you and let you know? You know, cause I'm nice like that :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also really want to try that Glam Glow, but I'm so scared, my skin is so sensitive, that Derma e scrub from the July Ipsy caused the worst cystic acne, I'm still getting pimples and have a face full of polka dots. Thank god for Michael Todd.

Lol no....I just always keep waiting...what am I waiting for exactly? No idea. New goal: start using the products.

Wha..?! Stop stalling, you're just doing this to hurt me aren't you?! Um...if you want...I could test your new stuff out for you and let you know? You know, cause I'm nice like that :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also really want to try that Glam Glow, but I'm so scared, my skin is so sensitive, that Derma e scrub from the July Ipsy caused the worst cystic acne, I'm still getting pimples and have a face full of polka dots. Thank god for Michael Todd.
I appreciate your kindness, lol. I ordered a bunch of Michael Todd last year and really wanted to like it but it broke me out like crazy. I also have super sensitive skin and I am loving Lush Cupcake Mask, Lush Grease Lightning, Clinique Acne Solutions Toner, and Glam Glow! These are amazing for me!

I appreciate your kindness, lol. I ordered a bunch of Michael Todd last year and really wanted to like it but it broke me out like crazy. I also have super sensitive skin and I am loving Lush Cupcake Mask, Lush Grease Lightning, Clinique Acne Solutions Toner, and Glam Glow! These are amazing for me!
I love it, it stabilised my skin within a week of starting use, and it keeps it stable cause I still have the occasional pimple. But if I'm honest, it doesn't do much for the texture of my skin and I've been using the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve cream to fantastic results, but I'm gonna have to give that up, cause I'm not paying $42 for it when it runs out. I've always wanted to try Lush but I just get so overwhelmed looking at all that stuff, and walking into a store? Forget that, way too much stimuli. But I may look into it, one of my coworkers told us his girlfriend who works there offered to get us whatever we wanted at a ridiculous discount.

I love it, it stabilised my skin within a week of starting use, and it keeps it stable cause I still have the occasional pimple. But if I'm honest, it doesn't do much for the texture of my skin and I've been using the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve cream to fantastic results, but I'm gonna have to give that up, cause I'm not paying $42 for it when it runs out. I've always wanted to try Lush but I just get so overwhelmed looking at all that stuff, and walking into a store? Forget that, way too much stimuli. But I may look into it, one of my coworkers told us his girlfriend who works there offered to get us whatever we wanted at a ridiculous discount.
I used to feel that way about LUSH for years but I heard a blogger talk about the mask one day and nothing was fixing the random breakouts and we were walking past the store and a friend and I each decided to get a few products and wow. I was going to order some of their gift sets but remembered they have that huge sale next week so will wait happily. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used to feel that way about LUSH for years but I heard a blogger talk about the mask one day and nothing was fixing the random breakouts and we were walking past the store and a friend and I each decided to get a few products and wow. I was going to order some of their gift sets but remembered they have that huge sale next week so will wait happily. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sale?! What sale? How huge? And can I please participate from the safety of my very comfy couch? I live in Georgia, and down the street from the mall of Georgia which has it's own damn street named for it, bleeds into I85 and it's as big as a small town honestly, further complicated by the fact that there are a gazillion restaurants, high end stores and we're talking stop and go traffic on a regular day, this week, it's just been stop. My supervisor today was late because it took her two hours to go a mile.

Sale?! What sale? How huge? And can I please participate from the safety of my very comfy couch? I live in Georgia, and down the street from the mall of Georgia which has it's own damn street named for it, bleeds into I85 and it's as big as a small town honestly, further complicated by the fact that there are a gazillion restaurants, high end stores and we're talking stop and go traffic on a regular day, this week, it's just been stop. My supervisor today was late because it took her two hours to go a mile.
Well, this will be my first year taking part but I think it is usually half off or BOGO holiday items, including sets. Also, I hear that the website has major server issues during the sale. I guess I will find out what it's like if I take part this year. I have some scents on my list of trys.

[@]Dots[/@] I just came off the site and I'm still so thoroughly confuzzled and overwhelmed. I managed to narrow it down to three must have items, a steamer, a moisturiser and a cleanser, I think I'm too much of a punk to brave those crowds what with the kids being off from school this week and all, I'll just have my friends gf pick the stuff up for me.

Sounds good! Excited that you get to try it. I only got this far...

Sounds good! Excited that you get to try it.

I only got this far...

Lol, you're sad. I'm sadder for trying to make you open it. Hahaha!

Gilded Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel

Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Hazelnut, Creme Brulee

Milk Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Strawberry Bon Bon

Candied Violet, Amaretto, Cherry Cordial, Champagne Truffle

Just some really quick swatches that I haven't posted anywhere (not even my blog!!!). I might post some eye looks later. ENJOY!

EDIT: WHOOPS; swatched 2x with NO PRIMER.

Gilded Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Hazelnut, Creme Brulee Milk Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Strawberry Bon Bon Candied Violet, Amaretto, Cherry Cordial, Champagne Truffle Just some really quick swatches that I haven't posted anywhere (not even my blog!!!). I might post some eye looks later. ENJOY! EDIT: WHOOPS; swatched 2x with NO PRIMER.
Omg! You are my shero! I always need to see what swatches look like on someone with yellow undertones, these are frikkin gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back