Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So after playing around with this today I came to the conclusion that, although not the worst palette ever, these shadows aren't really up to par with what I've come love about and expect from Too Faced. They're not as buttery as my other TF palettes. Also the Black Forest Truffle colour has a crapton of fallout. I don't regret the decision to get it though.

least you didnt pay the full price for it

So after playing around with this today I came to the conclusion that, although not the worst palette ever, these shadows aren't really up to par with what I've come love about and expect from Too Faced. They're not as buttery as my other TF palettes. Also the Black Forest Truffle colour has a crapton of fallout. I don't regret the decision to get it though.
least you didnt pay the full price for it
At least, lol. Honestly even if I had paid full price for it, I wouldn't return it, I think I'm more disappointed that the two colours that I was looking forward to the most seem kinda underperforming. But I've been on a neutral kick lately, cause I can wear brighter blush and lip colours with them, and I like this much better than the N3 I'd gotten so it's still an awesome buy.

Yep, Piney Flats TN, [@]MzBrownbeauty[/@] I'm assuming you're in the south as well?
I wish :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but not anymore....I used to live in South Florida but have been back in New England for a few years. I'm not sure why it came from Tenn? I'm of course making the assumption that HSN has distribution centers in the Northeast.

[@]MzBrownbeauty[/@] We traded places then, lol, I've been living in Georgia for almost two years, and I can honestly say, I've never hated living any place more. Not even Fort Lauderdale that had me rocking a 24/7/365 fro that was hot as hell with as much hair as I've got. I'm biding my time so I can make my great escape back to Brooklyn...any day now...

Yep, Piney Flats TN, @MzBrownbeauty I'm assuming you're in the south as well?
I'm in Louisiana..but won't be able to check my palette that was shipped from TX until Feb.1st when I get back to the states.. 
keule.gif

It seems like only one has arrived broken so far from those of us who ordered through HSN, ( sorry, @lovepink!) so, fingers crossed that mine will be intact, too! 

I received my palette last night and it is amazing. I didn't know if I would like the smell, I have scent issues, but it's wonderful. I can't wait to try it.

Oh, and just to be even more of an enabler than I already am, you ladies seriously need to check out NYX's Dream Catcher palettes from their spring collection, awesometastic they are.

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My palette is out for delivery. I caved and decided even though I probably don't need this palette, I want it. I ordered mine from Ulta with my 20% coupon and 3x points.
Want trumps need.  Enjoy!  ;-)

Oh, and just to be even more of an enabler than I already am, you ladies seriously need to check out NYX's Dream Catcher palettes from their spring collection, awesometastic they are.
Did you get them, or one of them?  I got the Stormy Skies one 'cause I had to have the silver shadow.

Did you get them, or one of them?  I got the Stormy Skies one 'cause I had to have the silver shadow.
I got stormy skies and golden horizons, I started another thread for the NYX spring line cause I didn't want to overwhelm this one.

im still contemplating getting it for my birthday this weekend. ive seen some pretty looks done with it!

im still contemplating getting it for my birthday this weekend. ive seen some pretty looks done with it!
You should totally get it! :] don't forget to check for coupons! -El Tapatalk

Back