Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I do hope it arrives in one piece. If makes me angry that a business centered around home deliveries would be so careless with their packaging.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I do hope it arrives in one piece. If makes me angry that a business centered around home deliveries would be so careless with their packaging.
exactly what i thought! you'd think they'd be good at it. the package ALWAYS looks beat up really, as well as the boxes of the products inside! no bubble wrap or anything. just your item in the bag or box. that's it. no bubble wrap or tissue. ridiculous considering that you pay for shipping (and expensive too) for most of the items that they sell.

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HSN is SOOOOO BAD WITH THEIR PACKAGING when shipping! i hate it!! i order a bunch of stuff from them because of the great deals, but the items are just not packaged right at all. they'll just usually put it in a big box of bag with no tissue in it at all and the items are rattling and smashed. the boxes of the products i ordered definitely looks like crap. sigh...
I agree!  It was sent in a box big enough for a pair of shoes in a shoe box.  All it had in there was 2 of those little air "pillows" and a catalogue.  

My husband has now banned me from opening makeup on the couch since it is EVERYWHERE!  I will think happy, whole thoughts for all your palettes!  I think this is just not my week.  It has been one thing after another.  TGIF and a 3 day weekend!

I ordered the TOo faced Chocolate bar palette from HSN and this is what I got: 3 shadows are shattered to smithereens.  I currently have makeup all over my couch, jeans, phone, computer and what not.  I hope they have good customer services as this is my first time ever ordering from HSN and this is not a good experience.
I am really worried about the packaging thing.
@ Lovepink..........That's terrible! Sending good thoughts your way for a better weekend :sunshine: @kitnmitns I've never ordered from HSN before so I'm also anxiously awaiting my package....I hope ours and anyone else's arrives damaged free.

@MzBrownbeauty Thank you for the good thoughts!  No place to go but up right?  Gonna go hit the gym and see if I can get an endorphin run/work off some of the bad to bring in the good!  I have had a rough two days and they also happened to be days I did not work out!  Coincidence?  Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something!  

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

I received my Too Faced bar today from HSN. It came in one piece (thanks goodness)! I love it so far but haven't really done anything but swatched it on my finger. So far I like it though. It looks and smells amazing.

I've gotten three different estimated delivery dates for mine. At this point I figure it'll show up whenever it shows up lol

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine just arrived intact! Whew!
What distribution center is yours coming from?? I ordered from HSN as well, and mine was shipped from Mesquite, Tx...here's hoping for no casualties!!

Hi everyone, I'm on the fence about getting this palette and found this thread so thought I'd join in. I just got the Naked 3 but now I want this too lol. Anyway, I thought I'd tell you all about Too Faced's promotion. If you sign up with a new email account, you get 20% off your entire first purchase using the code 'pretty20'! (not sure if this will work on an existing email account you've previously used with Too Faced) You need to spend $50 or more to get free shipping so if you add a couple items or the Blogger Darlings Set, you get the set almost free! You also get to choose 2 free samples! Thought I'd share in case you guys didn't mention it yet. 
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My palette just came and is thankfully intact. Whew!
Yay! What distribution center did it ship from??

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay! What distribution center did it ship from??

Mine also arrived intact and it came from Tennessee.

My palette is out for delivery. I caved and decided even though I probably don't need this palette, I want it. I ordered mine from Ulta with my 20% coupon and 3x points.

Hi all I'm new here!

Got my palette yesterday from Macy's. Shipping was smooth and palette arrived intact! I just wish for the price, they'd include shadow brush like Urban Decay Naked palettes. Dah well. Didnt get to play with it but smelling it... *sniffs* it smalls more vanilla than chocolate. Maybe like a mocha vanilla latte. #YeShurg

So after playing around with this today I came to the conclusion that, although not the worst palette ever, these shadows aren't really up to par with what I've come love about and expect from Too Faced. They're not as buttery as my other TF palettes. Also the Black Forest Truffle colour has a crapton of fallout. I don't regret the decision to get it though.

Latest posts

Back