Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the TOo faced Chocolate bar palette from HSN and this is what I got: 3 shadows are shattered to smithereens.  I currently have makeup all over my couch, jeans, phone, computer and what not.  I hope they have good customer services as this is my first time ever ordering from HSN and this is not a good experience.
Oh. My. GOD!!!!! I hope mine doesn't look like this, good on you for taking pics right away. That really is kinda sucky as far as first experiences go.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh. My. GOD!!!!! I hope mine doesn't look like this, good on you for taking pics right away. That really is kinda sucky as far as first experiences go.
Great and they have no more so I have no palette :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Good news is I am getting my money back and I can keep the palette to try and salvage it.

ETA:  My package came via UPS Sure post.  It shipped from Ontario CA to San Diego and it got damaged in that short of a trip so I fear for those traveling longer distances!  The HSN CSR credited me back what I paid, I get to keep it and got a $5 credit.

Not sure if I will give HSN another shot.  I order from Sephora and Ulta regularly and have never had this happen.  Guess that is what I get for trying to take advantage of a deal!

@Prtylitlesyko I hope yours and everyone else's make it safe and sound!

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW - the ULTA Friends and Family 20% off promo code DOES work on this particular palette.

Just saying!
wink.gif

Dammit Zadi, there you go ruining my resolve
frown.gif

I am now, officially, enabled.

LOL You're welcome! LOL

Get it off of ULTA and get it for 20% less! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha true!  And it is 3x points until 1/18 and I have to work on retaining platinum status right? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@lovepink

Oh no! That's so bad, ugh. Are they not getting any more in stock?
The CSR lady did not say. She just said they "had no more in stock" or she would have sent me a new one.  Wahhh so sad.  RIP Too faced chocolate bar palette.  I will remember you always as my floor, blankets, couch, jeans, hands, iphone 5 and macbook are covered in your chocolatey glory.  At least it all smells good!

Get it off of ULTA and get it for 20% less! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah well, I still haven't gotten my f&f coupon code yet, it's almost as if they want me to keep my money. [@]lovepink[/@] Mine is shipping from TN, different distribution centers maybe since I'm in the south? Maybe that distribution centre did a piss poor job of packing? And how long did it take you to get your package anyway? I've never had a surepost delivery

Yeah well, I still haven't gotten my f&f coupon code yet, it's almost as if they want me to keep my money.

@lovepink

Mine is shipping from TN, different distribution centers maybe since I'm in the south? Maybe that distribution centre did a piss poor job of packing? And how long did it take you to get your package anyway? I've never had a surepost delivery
Oh good!  Then yours might be safe!  Let's see I ordered from HSN on 1/11/14 got tracking on 1/13/15 and got it today.  But it came from Ontario CA (which is a UPS hub for San Diego) so literally they drove it 1.5 hours south and handed it off to the post office who delivered it today.

Dang why does Ulta always hate on you?  Won't give you F&F coupon, won't let you spend all your money/points.  They have no love for you!  Guess that means  you can save your money or give it to someone else!  Haha

Sounds about right, I got my tracking yesterday and is already in Georgia TN is practically next door tho, I was hoping it would be a post office dropoff so Saturday delivery would be a guarantee. Yeah Ulta hates me, that's the sane store where I have my first ever racial profiling incident a few months ago.

Sounds about right, I got my tracking yesterday and is already in Georgia TN is practically next door tho, I was hoping it would be a post office dropoff so Saturday delivery would be a guarantee. Yeah Ulta hates me, that's the sane store where I have my first ever racial profiling incident a few months ago.
OMG that is right!  I remember seeing your post about it!  What dirtbags!  Sucks though that a major beauty retailer is not wanting to let people save/spend money in their stores!

I hope your palette coming soon!  Keep us posted on if it arrives in one piece!  

BTW - the ULTA Friends and Family 20% off promo code DOES work on this particular palette.

Just saying! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh....so hard to resist. I don't need this. Until the other day I was even completely convinced I didn't even want this. But I'm really sort of kind of starting to want it. 

[ I have an ulta account, how did I not know about this? Does this discount work on naked 3 pallet?
I know right? I didn't get it either, use the link in zadidoll's post to sign up for it, and it can't be used for any of the naked palettes.

Quote: Originally Posted by twotonetiff /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Get it off of ULTA and get it for 20% less!
wink.gif

[

I have an ulta account, how did I not know about this? Does this discount work on naked 3 pallet?
No. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: *One-time use coupon, exclusively for {email address}. Coupon offer valid on all regular price and sale merchandise and on any one service at THE SALONâ„¢, excluding hair extensions (THE SALONâ„¢ offer is valid for all guests on one service only). Not valid on Lancôme, Clinique, Urban Decay Naked 1, 2 or 3, Benefit Brow Bar Services and Beauty Steals. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other ULTA coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases. Limit one per customer, per visit. Please check ulta.com for your location details. ©2014 ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. Valid 1/12/14-1/18/14.

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered the TOo faced Chocolate bar palette from HSN and this is what I got:

3 shadows are shattered to smithereens.  I currently have makeup all over my couch, jeans, phone, computer and what not.  I hope they have good customer services as this is my first time ever ordering from HSN and this is not a good experience.

HSN is SOOOOO BAD WITH THEIR PACKAGING when shipping! i hate it!! i order a bunch of stuff from them because of the great deals, but the items are just not packaged right at all. they'll just usually put it in a big box of bag with no tissue in it at all and the items are rattling and smashed. the boxes of the products i ordered definitely looks like crap. sigh...

I am really worried about the packaging thing.
You and me both. I got an $80 store credit from Ulta today and I'm holding off getting the new NYX dream catcher palettes just in case I have to repurchase this one.

You and me both. I got an $80 store credit from Ulta today and I'm holding off getting the new NYX dream catcher palettes just in case I have to repurchase this one.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back