Total Beauty Mystery Collection Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh that is nice!!

my box will be here today (fast shipping!!!).  Skiin must be the newest thing, cause I got of sample of that in my wantable box last month

so breaking it down

bioelements pumice peel .25 oz - $5.25 

june jacobs .17 oz intensive age defying hydrating serum - $23.80 (that stuff goes for 140.00 an oz!!)

june jacobs  .5 oz cranberry pomegranite moisture masque - $8.05

plus the mask at 19.50

===

total box cost so far, ignoring the skiin samples is 56.60

if that is the 3ml skiin instant skin tightener and line filler  - that is worth  7.99, so now the box is 64.59.

if that is a 3ml eye cream from skiin, and we get 2 of them - that would be worth 19.98 (yep, little packages at big costs!!) - box is now worth 84.57

but I am guessing at the last couple of products.

I will update when I get my box today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine and I have to say - I am VERY pleased with it.  Love the packaging :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I will say that this was a very good 17.00 spent and extra fast shipping.  I guess total beauty has its hits and misses.  This one was a HIT and these were all nice non-drugstore products.  June Jacobs serum was high end, imho, at 140 per ounce. 

plus there were a couple of promo codes, one for june jacobs and one for total beauty.  Nice!

Back