Tutorials Suggestion/Request Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if this is in the right thread... but I think that Macgoddess and NYAngel's tuts should be made into stickies because they are some of the most asked for tuts around and they really are great demonstrations... just my two sense :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anybody know if there is already a tut for Fergie? Her eyes on the Fergulicious video are beautiful. I can't find a picture but hopefully someone knows what i'm talking about! LOL! Thanks in advance!

Nope, but you should request one in the Makeup Tutorials request thread.

::: EDIT ::: I merged both requests above me, so ignore my statement LOL!

could some one do a tutorial on how to use stains for lips and cheeks...

i would be reatly interested in learning how to do this

I loved the gold/teal tutorial, why there aren’t more different/compatible colors like tutorial: purple and yellow or brown and yellow or orange and blue? That would be awesome and creativity-provoking too.

Hi there! I'm looking for some tutorials with the mac pigment samples I currently have. I can't find any and i'm new to this so i'd love a little help with what colors match what..

I have:

Kitchmas

Golden Olive

Frozen white

Pink Bronze

Copper Sparkle

Rose

Frost

Melon

Tan

Chocolate brown

The only ones i've managed to match up were the melon and rose. The rest, I'm clueless!

I am getting these colors(in samples) for me as a Xmas gift to me lol

I thought it would be cool to use these colors togther but have no idea how to start any one have any ideas or if u have these colors can u do a TUT for me Pullese!

Can anybody do a tutorial on smokey/dreamy eyes for Asian who has deep set eyes in d. brown eye color.

a tutorial for guys who want make up, but not to look like a girl..

not like eyeliner and the wierd stuff just basic foundation and conceal stuff..

Could anyone post a tut for this Britney look? It looks like a purple smokey eye, with falsies top and bottom with contoured cheek and a sheer lippie.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

vetton_ru_285.jpg

Hi guys.. my digital camera has died (of course, only about a month out of warranty) so I can't put a tutorial up yet, but I wanted to see how other people do liquid liner.

I am always amazed at how effective it is, and I love looking on ads and stuff at good liner, but sometimes I can't tell how it's been done, because the model's eyes aren't closed.

I would really love to know how you guys reckon the eyeliner in these photos of Evan Rachel Wood was done: Go Fug Yourself: Evan Rachel Fug

The pics of Dita Von Teese would be interesting as well. Any thoughts?

ya i want a great tutorial on covering up deep under eye circles please!! since all the products in the world that claim to "cure" them, aren't helping me i'm stuck with trying to cover them up. :scared:

i would love some good tips

could anyone do a tutorial on how to acheive a tan looking face without using actual fake tan! (instant tan is fine) An example would be the model gemma ward, she is naturally so pale but this season she looked like she had a light tan, not enough for it to be fake tan so it was definitely makeup, hope someone understands what i mean x

Back