Tutorials Suggestion/Request Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well..too bad.i just went to open your link but i have to have about 500 more posts...so i cannot see anything.

any other way to link me to it?

this may sound totally lame, but I'd like a tutorioal on how to apply just reguly drugstore eyeshadow (cover girl, maybielle, revlon) and still have it come out looking as sexy as other brands =)

Could someone please help me!! I unfortunatelly don't know anything about make up... I only do what I learn here... I love this make up... could somebody please tell me how to get this look?
ashley_olsen.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could do a tutorial for eyemakeup similar to what was worn by Paramore's Hayley Williams in their music video Misery Business

=D

I am officially begging for, er, requesting a tutorial from La Chinita!! I think that Living Dead Doll look would be awesome at concerts!!! :rockwoot:

Hi, I just was thinking about Christmas and New Year, maybe to early lol, but anybody have any tutorial for this occasion, would love some frosty look, anyone maybe have some ideas, there are plenty time yet. Thanks

Hello everyone, Could a few of you do tuts for us eyeshadow newbies (nc45). I would love to learn more about eyshadow application. Thanks!

How to highlight the face correctly. I know how to, but everytime i try i look TOO pale and just end up doing my usual routine of foundation, and two bronzrs, and of course i look FAKE lol It would be cool to see it step by step and done correctly.

Within reason, accomplish a tutorial to make slanting eyes or Asians. I find this splendid look.

Laety

Hi you all,

You all are pretty amazing. I was wondering since glitter is back for 2008 .

Would anyone be able to do a glitter step by step tutorial on eye makeup like shadows and glitter eye liners and as well as techniques to get them to last.

I am sure it would be much appreciated by everyone.

Thanks sooooooo much

Babyangel

can someone make a tutorial to get this look please:

06nq1.jpg

thanks in advance.

and if possible one with makeup brand l'oreal,bourjois,chanel,guerlain..but no MAC because I can't buy that here. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back