Tutorials Suggestion/Request Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have any tutorials for makeup that appropriate for a wedding? I have a off white dress black lace, ill be wearing it with black pumps just interested in soem neutral makeup that would go good or suggestions smokey eye?

Can someone who has melon and dark soul do their makeup and post it or if they alreadyhave post it? these are the two pigments i have and i dont have a clue what to do with them! and i want to use them together....lol so who's up for the challenge?

Nic

thanks in advance

what color is dark soul?

i am in a middle of buying pigments..so it'd be nice to know!

so far i bought teal and white gold...

I've merged this with the tutorial request thread... I'm kinda bored and need something to do... I reckon I'll work on this for ya ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

can someone do a silver e/s tut. I'm interested in what e/s and liners people use for silver. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I have hazel eyes and all my eyeshadow seems to look like it melted down my eyes, I usually have pretty good blending skills but I never know what colors to use or what combinations to use. The other question I have is about the procedure, as in which is the best order to put them on. I have one more question, whenever I wear greens my eyes tend to look extremely green, and sometimes they often appear to go from green to hazel to brown on their own. I am not sure what other colors will look good on me. I don't want anything to crazy I like more natural but at the same time fun.

THANKS!

New Girl

ok i had no idea where i could put this!!!

Anyways was just wondering for those like me who are beginners, what are some tools etc do u recommend??

I dont have brushes etc as yet and looking into getting a set, i have seen alot thing pop up all the time, like item that temptalia(sp) had used in her smoked eye looked etc.

Can some one please make a list of what is a must have item to buy!!!

thanx

Also would like more things on black and silver!!!!

I have completed a makeup lacquer and brush washing tutorial. I'm working on more.

Could someone PLEASE do a tutorial of eye makeup for like a light brownish eye color, I have brown eyes and wear dark eye makeup all the time and am told it doesn't look good plus I heard dark on dark is a no, no. So can someone please show me what I can put on my brown eyes nothing to light though, Please. Thank you

just like you put videos about arabian make up,i need some asian make up videos or tips with pics..even step by step things.

thanks

Back