Twist Club

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a girl on Facebook that makes and sells these for so much cheaper - LayniebugDesigns by Melissa Blair.  I haven't ordered from her yet, but everybody says they are just like the ones Birchbox sent out.  I believe that she works and sells directly from her FB page.  Just an FYI.

Originally Posted by krod1229 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine came earlier this week. I got the "chelsea tIe dye" 6 pack and a dark purple headband.

I do agree it's a bit strange there is no welcome card or packing slip. Oh well!

redface.gif

I got the exact same pack

Has anyone received their shipping notification for this month? I thought after your first month it went out on the 15th. I e mailed them on Monday asking when, but still no response.

Just checked their facebook page and someone else asked and they said it shipped this week. So hopefully I get a notification soon, unless they don't do that

I don't recall really getting a shipment notification last month. I just checked my account and noticed it had been shipped - I haven't noticed any changes this time, though. Still no notifications or account updates. 

kopfkratz.gif

I got mine today. The "box" was ripped and I think something was missing. I got a set of twistbands and then just one random one? I emailed them.

I joined the club on 2-25-12 and got my first month shipment right away. And have gotten nothing since. I e-mailed them a few weeks ago asking about it and all I was told is the boxes ship one the 15th. Well today being the 22nd I've received nothing . I'm not digging the no shipment notification ,and for it being a 3 month club and after 2 months,I've only received one shipment. Anyone else had these issuses ? PS - I did ask if my 2-25 order was counted as my March month and they never answered .

Originally Posted by tevans /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I joined the club on 2-25-12 and got my first month shipment right away. And have gotten nothing since. I e-mailed them a few weeks ago asking about it and all I was told is the boxes ship one the 15th. Well today being the 22nd I've received nothing .
I'm not digging the no shipment notification ,and for it being a 3 month club and after 2 months,I've only received one shipment.
Anyone else had these issuses ?
PS - I did ask if my 2-25 order was counted as my March month and they never answered .
They haven't answered any of your e mails?! That is ridiculous! I would be furious. I got my first one when I ordered last month and I expected to have another box by now, or at least a shipping notification. If I don't get anything soon I think I want a refund or a credit to order something from the store.

Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today. The "box" was ripped and I think something was missing. I got a set of twistbands and then just one random one? I emailed them.
I hope mine is coming.... I've e mailed them twice now with no response. That doesn't sound like a great box you got....did you sign up last month or is this your first box?

I haven't emailed yet but still no updates for an April box (March was my first one). Hmmmm... :-(

I take that back - my box arrived. 

Less items than last month - it has a 3 piece bauble set with a peace sign and a single neon green band that says "twistband".  So 4 twistbands this month instead of last months 6 twistbands and a headband.  :-(

I still haven't gotten this months box either. I posted on their FB page a couple weeks ago and was told the same thing about the 15th being when things were shipped.

Well that's all well and good but why no shipping notification?

I definitely won't be resubscribing!

I'd rather just buy them through birchbox or whatever instead.

Originally Posted by krod1229 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Less items than last month - it has a 3 piece bauble set with a peace sign and a single neon green band that says "twistband".  So 4 twistbands this month instead of last months 6 twistbands and a headband.  :-(
I also got mine today and I got the exact same thing...I don't think it worth the $12-$16 I saw they posted on facebook when someone asked what you get each month. I am a little disappointed, I hope I get a headband next month (my last one) and I won't be resubscribing either.

Last month with the six twistbands and the headband it was valued at around $16.  This month I guess it's technically $12 since the bauble sets are $10 for a 3 pack (seems overpriced) and a single is $2. 

Glad that I'll have a few of these but I won't be re-subscribing either.  :-(

That's what I got and I felt jipped !! At least I wasn't the only one to get that !

Don't want to be all 'Negative Nancy,' but I was skeptical at the idea of a 'Hair-band' monthly club.   Hair-accessories monthly club seems like a pretty good idea, but how many new products are coming out, month after month that we haven't already seen?   Also prices for hair-accessories are generally pretty affordable. For $10-$15 I can go to the local drugstore and put together a pretty generous box of hair ties / bands / accessories.   But I'm not HUGE into hair so I'm probably not qualified to make that assessment.   Though Twist-Club's CS can DEFINITELY use some tips / improvement, especially because they seem to be 'newish.'

Back