Twist Club

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them because nothing was updated in my account. They emailed me back within a few hours with my tracking number and apologized for the mistake. It's an hour away from me and I should be getting it tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them because nothing was updated in my account. They emailed me back within a few hours with my tracking number and apologized for the mistake. It's an hour away from me and I should be getting it tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I'm surprised they emailed you. I emailed them twice before my stuff came and they still haven't responded! It's fine because I have it now, but I still like to have a tracking number in case the post office screws up, etc.

Just found these at Target this morning

It was $2.50 for the three. They had solid colors, this design and a striped design. They had headbands, too, didn't get a price on those. The material seems pretty much the same, just a little something different. Looks like I can just buy these from now on! Good riddance. They STILL have not emailed me back. I did finally get my stuff, but what if I didn't? They need better customer service. I'm glad next month will be my last and that I won't have to worry about cancelling, because who knows if anyone would ever get to it.

It was $2.50 for the three. They had solid colors, this design and a striped design. They had headbands, too, didn't get a price on those. The material seems pretty much the same, just a little something different. Looks like I can just buy these from now on! Good riddance. They STILL have not emailed me back. I did finally get my stuff, but what if I didn't? They need better customer service. I'm glad next month will be my last and that I won't have to worry about cancelling, because who knows if anyone would ever get to it.
Those are super cute, and at the correct price point.

Did anyone else get 2 twistband packs this month? I got 2 over the weekend with exactly the same bands.

Don't shoot the messenger on this one but yesterday I bought a 6 pack off all different colors of these (headband style) at my local (Orange County, CA) Dollar Tree. Compared them to the twist ones and they were the same exact quality. Six for $1.08 seems to be the best price out there.

Well, I commented again on their FB page yesterday because my box STILL never arrived for April. The person there told me to email them so they could track down my box.

So I sent an email today, hopefully they get back to me.

I'll definitely be looking for those dollar tree ones or the Target ones instead though!

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I commented again on their FB page yesterday because my box STILL never arrived for April. The person there told me to email them so they could track down my box.

So I sent an email today, hopefully they get back to me.

I'll definitely be looking for those dollar tree ones or the Target ones instead though!
Their customer service really is awful. One of my good friends who owns a salon is hosting a charity event that I'm helping with and I sent them an e mail asking if they would donate for a raffle, so I don't want to rip in to them in case they do, then I would feel so bad!!! hehe

Well, I got an email back from CS asking if I ordered under the same name because they were having trouble locating it. The ridiculous thing is, I have an account on their website using the same exact email that I emailed them from! You would think they would just look up my account and see my past orders. So I found my old email from them with the order number and put it in the response so that they have it.

The person was nice but didn't word things very professionally.

This was my May and final box.  Cute but def not really worth $10/month.  Especially now that we know there are so many alternatives out there. 

I got my replacement. It was not impressive. They put two 3 packs of regular twistbands in a bubble mailer. That was it. No apology, no correspondence, they never emailed me to let me know they were shipping it either. All I got back was a reply from a CS person saying OH YA! There's your misplaced order! oops!

Their CS is really really terrible, and I'm so glad this month is my last. They apparently have no idea what follow up is, or that communication is super important.

I'm glad I got a replacement, but I subscribe to monthly clubs to get special things, or at least feel like I'm a member. They didn't even bother with doing any of that! It's definitely a no frills thing and I would rather just order them regular than waste my time subscribing.

Originally Posted by krod1229 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my May and final box.  Cute but def not really worth $10/month.  Especially now that we know there are so many alternatives out there. 
Got the same thing today. I am so glad to be done with them! I have sent probably 3 emails that were never replied to, and posted on their facebook a couple times and no response.

Originally Posted by ladybritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got the same thing today. I am so glad to be done with them! I have sent probably 3 emails that were never replied to, and posted on their facebook a couple times and no response.
I got that same thing as my last and final box. Super not impressed with them! I feel like they don't even care if they keep their customers or not! I'll just buy the other brands that you all have posted on here instead because if I'm going to have that impersonal of an experience of a company, I might as well just buy the things at Target or Walmart or whatever! lol.

I'm bummed it turned out to be so mediochore! I feel like it had potential to be good but they just completely bungled the whole thing and their CS is terrible. Ah well. At least hopefully this thread will prevent other people from having the same experience.

Just got a 20% off coupon code email from twist band . ( TWISTUSA is the code). So I figured I'd get the 3 month subscription and use the code. I added it to my cart and the price ended up being HALF OFF ( so for $15). I added the coupon code and it took it . So with shipping I got the 3 month subscription for $15.20 ( shipping was $3.95) Maybe they figured they needed to do something to make up for their poor customer service.

Originally Posted by tevans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got a 20% off coupon code email from twist band . ( TWISTUSA is the code).

So I figured I'd get the 3 month subscription and use the code.

I added it to my cart and the price ended up being HALF OFF ( so for $15).

I added the coupon code and it took it .

So with shipping I got the 3 month subscription for $15.20 ( shipping was $3.95)

Maybe they figured they needed to do something to make up for their poor customer service.
Woah, I just looked into it...you can get a whole year for 45.20. Thats a good deal, if they pull through. I bought so many of these when the other brand was oin sneakpeeq otherwise I'd def buy. 

Woah, I just looked into it...you can get a whole year for 45.20. Thats a good deal, if they pull through. I bought so many of these when the other brand was oin sneakpeeq otherwise I'd def buy. 
I missed it on sneakpeeq ,so I jumped on this !! I've always received what I ordered ,but when you don't get any communication or shipping notifications it just makes you leery .

I saw these too and thought the designs were SO cute. I'll definitely be getting some

Originally Posted by ladybritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I too bought a bunch on sneakpeeq.

I found these at Target in the Girl's Accessory section.

5 for $2.99

Sorry for the crappy quality! They are a lot more neon in person.

Totally impressed with twist band ! I ordered my subscription 3days ago and I got them in the mail today ! Maybe they've turned over a new leaf and have great customer service now.

I am so sad, I got a twist band in one of my sub boxes and I've lost it!  
frown.gif
  I think my cats have hidden it.

Back