• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UD, TOO FACED, STILA @ Nordstrom Rack!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only saw sin in mine which is okay. I was like WHY IS IT SO SPARKLY THOUGH.

I didn't pick it up but I probalby should've -- they also had a Hope box with 4 Hope items for only $28 -- including a full 2oz Jar of Hope (which usually sells for $39!!) and that's including 3 other things. I probably should've picked it up but... ah well. Trying to work against my hoarding habits. ^^;; Especially since moving... sigh.
Sin isn't bad. It's good for metallic eyeshadows to make them "pop." I can not do Eden because for some reason, my eyeshadows fade on me after an hour when I use Eden as a PP. I love the Original.

Has anyone been to a Nordstrom Rack lately? I'm thinking of going to one in San Leandro and was wondering if these make up are usually in stock. Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The one by my parents house had about 20+ UD eyeliner packs (with like 6 mini eyeliners, I think) for I believe $12 or $16.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The one by my parents house had about 20+ UD eyeliner packs (with like 6 mini eyeliners, I think) for I believe $12 or $16.
Thanks! I really want to stock up on primer potions, hopefully they have it there as well. 

I love UD PP in sin. I wear it everyday by itself as my eyeshadow. It lasts all day and doesnt budge.

Originally Posted by ahkae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone been to a Nordstrom Rack lately? I'm thinking of going to one in San Leandro and was wondering if these make up are usually in stock. Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
When I went to the San Leandro one last Sunday, they still had Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (18.97) The old packaging of UDPP in original, sin, and eden, a few skull palettes & a bunch of the liner sets from last holiday. They also had Three NARS set for $33 each?

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I went to the San Leandro one last Sunday, they still had Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (18.97) The old packaging of UDPP in original, sin, and eden, a few skull palettes & a bunch of the liner sets from last holiday. They also had Three NARS set for $33 each?
So lucky! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I went to one of the locations in Houston the other day and the makeup section was a mess. They did have the UD primer and deluxe shadow box, but there was nothing else UD which I was really looking for, and the Stila eyeshadow singles were all smashed up. I would have loved a liner set! Everything seemed like it'd been opened and stomped on.

I *love* those fat UD eyeliner pencils. I think i got them on sale at Sephora a while back, but they're great!

NARS, at the Rack? I've never seen this before. Omg... Now I wanna go during lunch. I'll find out what the one in SF on 9th and Bryant has and update you guys!

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NARS, at the Rack? I've never seen this before. Omg... Now I wanna go during lunch. I'll find out what the one in SF on 9th and Bryant has and update you guys!
That's what I thought! But every set in there includes some kind of Orgasm & I'm only okay with Orgasm.. lol. They might have it in SF 'cause they also have it at the Fremont location.

I was at the NR in Daly City (Metro Center? by the new Ulta) earlier this week, and they had the UD midnight pallets, NARS giftsets (~$39?), and UD shadowboxes for $18/$19. 

Ok so I checked it out and they 3 different NARS pallets. Not exactly sure which ones. I do remember that there was a deep throat gloss and orgasm illuminator in one.

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok so I checked it out and they 3 different NARS pallets. Not exactly sure which ones. I do remember that there was a deep throat gloss and orgasm illuminator in one.
Omg! Im working at BB colma tmr so I might have to pop in after my visit!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what giftsets were there?
Last time I went, it was Wicked Attraction, Midsummer's Dream & possibly Forever Yours? They're all like.. $34.97 or something.

Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So lucky! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I went to one of the locations in Houston the other day and the makeup section was a mess. They did have the UD primer and deluxe shadow box, but there was nothing else UD which I was really looking for, and the Stila eyeshadow singles were all smashed up. I would have loved a liner set! Everything seemed like it'd been opened and stomped on.
Try the one in Sugar Land - it's usually a lot neater and has less opened products. Picked up a Lorac Femme Fatale pallette there recently, but they also have a lot of UD sets and random stuff.

Last time I went, it was Wicked Attraction, Midsummer's Dream & possibly Forever Yours? They're all like.. $34.97 or something.
Aww. I went to the colma one and they didnt have any nars! All they had is 1 midnight emergency kit, A bunch of primer potion, and a ton UD shadow boxes. And some NYX. I wish they had nars! I didnt see anything I liked!

Back