ULTA 21 Days of Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the list, Allistra! (Also, I find taking a photo with my cell phone works as well as a scanner for this type of thing). I don't think any of these are must-haves for me. The TFSI is a good deal, though - if I didn't already have too many eyeshadow primers.
That sucked me in! Mine is almost gone and I just have the glitter glue left.... I'm such a sucker for a deal!!

They didn't do the BOGO for the spring one either (the last time they did BL BOGO was 21 days of beauty for last year) so maybe they won't again ):
They were $7 each right or were they $10?

I got the sale paper in the mail today and although I saw some pretty lipsticks.. nothing on sale popped out at me. :-( Why are there so many primers on sale? We want fab. lipsticks and shadows.

I've been looking for an ad everywhere online. They started giving them at my Ulta but when I got my bag the cashier took them out because her manager told her there had been a misprint on it.  I'll end up buying something. I have my ten dollar certificate for my Bday month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow what a bummer of a sale! Anyone get anything with the 20% off coupon?

I need a new hair dryer, so I'm thinking of using the 20% coupon for that when I go to Ulta tomorrow.  Anyone have recommendations on a good hair dryer?

I need a new hair dryer, so I'm thinking of using the 20% coupon for that when I go to Ulta tomorrow.  Anyone have recommendations on a good hair dryer?
I bought the neon Conair hair dryer with my last 20% off (I think it's only about $30 reg.) and I love it. One of the best dryers I've ever had. It blasts the air insanely lol. I never buy pricey dryers because they always break within a year or two anyway.

Not too much excitement this time around. I will most likely picking up the Laura Geller Baked powder Foundation. This is really a great powder , with some decent coverage & a natural finish. I am more excited to see they will now be selling It Cosmetics and Mally at Ulta !

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the conair infinity from Ulta. I've had it for at least 2 1/2 years and it's been really great. I always bought such cheap ones before I got this one and when I got it.. it was so cheap but I have no idea why I'd been getting such cheap ones.

This is the one I have..

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2070249#sku2266251

It's this one, but it's just a different color. Mine is teal.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought the neon Conair hair dryer with my last 20% off (I think it's only about $30 reg.) and I love it. One of the best dryers I've ever had. It blasts the air insanely lol. I never buy pricey dryers because they always break within a year or two anyway.

Quote: Originally Posted by Amanda Warwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the conair infinity from Ulta. I've had it for at least 2 1/2 years and it's been really great. I always bought such cheap ones before I got this one and when I got it.. it was so cheap but I have no idea why I'd been getting such cheap ones.

This is the one I have..

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2070249#sku2266251

It's this one, but it's just a different color. Mine is teal.

Thank you both so much for the affordable options! I'm glad to hear they work well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me neither.  But don't worry, they usually have awesome November and December deals!  

What sort of deals do they have in November and December? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I only started getting into makeup last year and paying attention to sales this year. 

I never tried it.. But it says its a $140 dollar value for $20 so I think I may have to buy it.

It seems like the best deal to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nessathemelon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never tried it.. But it says its a $140 dollar value for $20 so I think I may have to buy it.

It seems like the best deal to me.

I own one cargo eyeshadow and I really like it!  You do have to use a primer though, it's one of those shadows that works great over a primer but not so much on it's own. (It is a shimmery taupe, though, so it might just be blending into my skin lol)

Back