ULTA 21 Days of Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I went online to get the Cargo Palette today and it was sold out :-(. Luckily I did it this morning, and stopped at an Ulta store RIGHT by my house and got it, I asked about it, she looked confused and then I said it was the days beauty steal, and she turned around and opened a package on the counter. It only had three of the palettes in it. So... I think quantities are limited if anyone else wants to go grab one! 

Quote: Originally Posted by LovelyLush /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm bummed! I just went online to order it & the link from the email is dead. Going to the direct link it says "Sorry, this product is no longer available." Booo! And I'm an idiot an waited a day too long to use my 20% off everything coupon. 

I just did a search for it on ulta.com and it doesn't come up, definitely a bummer as this was the only item I was looking forward to for this sale!

I read online that Ulta made the palette available last night, and that's why it was sold out on the actual day it was supposed to be the steal

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I read online that Ulta made the palette available last night, and that's why it was sold out on the actual day it was supposed to be the steal

They did have it available last night. I had been planning to wake up early and buy it, so I was putting the rest of the items I wanted to buy on the site in my online shopping cart so I could check out quickly in the morning, and I noticed the link to the Cargo palette was working. There was a limit of 2 per person, but I only bought the one, checked out and everything seemed to go through. This was at about 11pm EST on Wednesday evening.

I waited untill the day the  cargo  pallet was on sale to get anything. I was  sooo   looking forward to it. When i  got to my store it was sold out. They had  only  gotten  five of  them.Im so bummed.

Back