ULTA 21 Days of Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Mally defender today for $25 instead of $40 online. I've been wanting to try this for a while. I filled the rest of my cart with 4 Real Technique brushes I've been wanting too since the buy one get half off is close to the 25% off deal coming up. I'm not sure if I'll get any of the other deals this go around, but this 21 days seems better than the last one I remember.

Did they skip over a day? I just looked at the calendar on the website and day 6 is highlighted. 
blink.gif

eta: It's fixed now.

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Um, CARGO makes great makeup. I want that palette.

AGREED! Can't wait for this "day" to roll around so I can grab it too. I have heard good things about Cargo, so I am sure the palette will be a winner.

Meanwhile, I took advantage of today's deals and grabbed a few brushes from Real Techniques. I have their stippling brush which I love. While I detest paying for shipping, I found a coupon for $3.50 off my order, so that made it better! Under $15 for two brushes, not bad at all.

Order Summary Item Refill Reminderâ„¢ Service Quantity Price Total

Blush Brush by Real Techniques
SKU: 2230002 Product Not Eligible for Refill Reminder Service 1 $6.74
$6.74

Shading Brush by Real Techniques
SKU: 2229999 Product Not Eligible for Refill Reminder Service 1 $4.49
$4.49

Variety Sampler by Variety
SKU: 2253000 Product Not Eligible for Refill Reminder Service 1 $0.00
$0.00 Merchandise Subtotal: $11.23
Coupon Code Discount: -$3.50

SUBTOTAL: $7.73
Shipping: $5.95
Tax: $0.47

ORDER TOTAL: $14.15

Quote: Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I own one cargo eyeshadow and I really like it!  You do have to use a primer though, it's one of those shadows that works great over a primer but not so much on it's own. (It is a shimmery taupe, though, so it might just be blending into my skin lol)

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Um, CARGO makes great makeup. I want that palette.

So glad to hear reviews on Cargo.  I have never tried that brand, but have been looking at the eye pallette.  The colors look great.  Thanks for the feedback, I am definitely excited to get this now.

Question!  Anyone know if the B1G1 50% off Real Techniques if that's just online or if it's in store too?  I want to jump on it and get the starter kit and the core collection but I just dunno.  I also shouldn't do it this week.  Next week!  Maybe I'll just order it online after I get my next paycheck.. oh god.

Question!  Anyone know if the B1G1 50% off Real Techniques if that's just online or if it's in store too?  I want to jump on it and get the starter kit and the core collection but I just dunno.  I also shouldn't do it this week.  Next week!  Maybe I'll just order it online after I get my next paycheck.. oh god.
It's in store, too.

It's in store, too.
I went in store to get these and I couldn't find both sets, just one of them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> probably just my store. But I joined the NYX milk crowd, they were B1G1 50%. And I bought one of the ulta sharpeners for 2.50, so now I can use all my pencils again! It ended up being a really cheap trip to ulta for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by STLSportsGirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh so they are extending their Butter London sale today and I think I am going to braek for Pistol Pink, All Hail the Queen and Rosie Lee. Does anyone have those colours? If so, do you like them??

All Hail The Queen is pretty - goes with everything - workplace acceptable (in my world). I've received several compliments when I've worn it.

Quote: Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh so they are extending their Butter London sale today and I think I am going to braek for Pistol Pink, All Hail the Queen and Rosie Lee. Does anyone have those colours? If so, do you like them??

All Hail The Queen is pretty - goes with everything - workplace acceptable (in my world). I've received several compliments when I've worn it.
Agreed...I love AHTQ!

Not related to the 21 Days events, but I noticed they have Love & Toast perfumes and products online now.  I got the Honey Nectar rollerball and used $3.50 off so it was $8.50 with free shipping and samples.
smile.gif
  I got a small obsession with these perfumes after they came in the Bondi boxes last month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not related to the 21 Days events, but I noticed they have Love & Toast perfumes and products online now.  I got the Honey Nectar rollerball and used $3.50 off so it was $8.50 with free shipping and samples.
smile.gif
  I got a small obsession with these perfumes after they came in the Bondi boxes last month.

Thanks for letting us know.  I have been wanting to try Love & Toast since I saw it in the Bondi boxes.  I will definitely check this out. 

Is anyone else seeing the "new Ulta.com"? They sent me the invite to preview the new site yesterday. I really don't like it at all!

As a Platinum member and got a 20% off coupon in my email today.  They said it wasn't able to be used on the 21 Days items but I needed the GrindHouse and it was on sale for $5, so I added to my cart and it accepted the coupon.  So with free shipping for being platinum, the 21 Day sale and the 20% off, the normal $10 shipped with tax for $4.25.  Score!!!

I am so tempted to get the UD Naked palette as the 20% off coupon applies to that as well (i double checked by putting it in my cart.  So tempted.  Should I?  Eeeekkkkk!!!
Boo no email here (I did get an email reminding me about my points, but no coupon).  Ulta is really starting to bug me.  They didnt send me the recent 10x points promo and when I asked why they said they wern't sending it to everyone.  I think they started screening me out of new offers because I place so many orders already.  I also went through my transactions and figured out they calculated my points wrong.  They checked and found that they did not give me 150 points I had earned!

The other thing is the samples online have gotten really bad.  I got the same sample pack the last 3 orders I placed (Fekkai foil, Biolage foil, and Benefit cardboard pouch).  I used to get deluxe samples and even got a full sized eyeliner once (Ulta brand).

I will say that at least their shipping is really fast.  I already got my Love & Toast perfume yesterday that I ordered on Tuesday or Wednesday.  It smells awesome by the way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What does that smell like??  Is it sweet?  I really love sweet perfumes and looking for something new.
I love sweet perfumes too and this one is.  When I first saw them, I looked at reviews here and the review for Honey Nectar made me laugh, but also sounded like something I would like LOL.  You can definitely smell the apples, peach and nectarines but it's not sickly sweet either.  I think I want to get another one in one of the other scents.  The size is awesome and it lasts really well.

Got the Benefit sexy steal kit and it's by far the best thing I've gotten during their days of beauty event. It's got two pretty full sized eyeshadows(taupe and dark grey green) that are velvet soft and blend beautifully. As well as a pretty pink nude gloss. One eyeshadow alone costs what the kit did.

I went online to get the Cargo Palette today and it was sold out :-(. Luckily I did it this morning, and stopped at an Ulta store RIGHT by my house and got it, I asked about it, she looked confused and then I said it was the days beauty steal, and she turned around and opened a package on the counter. It only had three of the palettes in it. So... I think quantities are limited if anyone else wants to go grab one! 

Quote: Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I went online to get the Cargo Palette today and it was sold out :-(. Luckily I did it this morning, and stopped at an Ulta store RIGHT by my house and got it, I asked about it, she looked confused and then I said it was the days beauty steal, and she turned around and opened a package on the counter. It only had three of the palettes in it. So... I think quantities are limited if anyone else wants to go grab one! 

I'm bummed! I just went online to order it & the link from the email is dead. Going to the direct link it says "Sorry, this product is no longer available." Booo! And I'm an idiot an waited a day too long to use my 20% off everything coupon. 

Back