Urban Decay Friends and Family?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What are you guys getting?

I was surprised the 20% off included the sale items and only the naked palette. Not naked 2. If you buy the naked palette it's $10 off making it $40. Plus I don't think they're charging for shipping so it's actually a good deal.

I'm thinking of getting book of shadows because there's a coupon for $15 off the sale price making it $30 which is an amazing deal.

Reaction score
I'm looking at so much, I want to get the naked palette and a bunch of primers but I've got to resist! This is my cart right now, trying not to check out: 

CHECKOUT
SHOPPING BAG KEEP SHOPPING  
PRODUCT DETAIL AVAILABILITY PRICE QUANTITY TOTAL
NAKED PALETTE
SKU: 91663
Shade: 12 Shadows 

Edit Details
  • In Stock
$50.00

Remove
$50.00
COMPLEXION PRIMER POTION
BRIGHTENING

SKU: 73360
Shade: Brightening

Edit Details
  • In Stock
$31.00

Remove
$31.00
ALL NIGHTER
LONG-LASTING MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY

SKU: 83690
Shade: All Nighter

Edit Details
  • In Stock
$29.00

Remove
$29.00
EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION VINTAGE BOTTLE
SKU: 73840

Reaction score
it includes sale items?? I should have waited, I just bought the book of shadows and a couple other palettes a couple weeks ago

Reaction score
Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it includes sale items?? I should have waited, I just bought the book of shadows and a couple other palettes a couple weeks ago
Yup, its 20% off EVERYTHING.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you use the seventeen promo code to get it at $29? If so you couldn't use the FFSPRING12 promo code on it.

Reaction score
I looooove UD but am actually not seeing anything I need. It's probably sad that it's because I own so much of it already ha ha If you can use that code for the BOS and the 20FF code then that is a great deal. I just got it from Hautelook for 29 recently. I am not in love with the textures of all the shadows, some are kind of drier, but it includes a full size black liquid liner and that alone is 18...

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I looooove UD but am actually not seeing anything I need. It's probably sad that it's because I own so much of it already ha ha

I am in the same boat lol. I was sure I would buy something, but there isn't anything I want that I don't already have.

Reaction score
Strangely, I haven't even clicked. Just not feeling tempted by them lately.

Reaction score
I agree with calexxia. They need a new book of shadows, the last one didn't appeal to me in the slightest.

Reaction score
Everyone has so much more restraint than me. I ended up placing that order. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm addicted to primers and finishing sprays...and I don't have either of naked or naked2. ITS TERRIBLE.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want Naked 2, but I know that it'll still be around when my no-buy is over! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
but will it be 20% off? 

LOOK HOW BAD I AM AT THE NO BUY :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Although according to their fb wall, naked 2 is not included in the friends and family sale.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

but will it be 20% off? 

LOOK HOW BAD I AM AT THE NO BUY :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Although according to their fb wall, naked 2 is not included in the friends and family sale.
It's not included.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I looooove UD but am actually not seeing anything I need. It's probably sad that it's because I own so much of it already ha ha

If you can use that code for the BOS and the 20FF code then that is a great deal. I just got it from Hautelook for 29 recently. I am not in love with the textures of all the shadows, some are kind of drier, but it includes a full size black liquid liner and that alone is 18...
You cannot use both. I tried and although it put both in your cart it said the first one you added was applicable and the second wasn't.

The 20% takes off like $8 so your better off using the $15 off one.

Reaction score

I'm looking at so much, I want to get the naked palette and a bunch of primers but I've got to resist! This is my cart right now, trying not to check out: 

Do you like the Greed primer potion? I was hoping the regular primer potion would be available because after trying it in the naked palette I love it.

I'm torn between the XL eden and the regular Greed.

I have no idea what else to order. The colors in the Roller Girl palette look pretty, but they seem similar to the colors in the Naked Palette which I already own.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you like the Greed primer potion? I was hoping the regular primer potion would be available because after trying it in the naked palette I love it.

I'm torn between the XL eden and the regular Greed.

I have no idea what else to order. The colors in the Roller Girl palette look pretty, but they seem similar to the colors in the Naked Palette which I already own.
I've actually never owned anything by UD! I'm just obsessed with ALL primers lately. 

Reaction score
Haha, so bad! 

Thank goodness it wasn't included, 'cause well...you know. I would be all over that in a hot second!

but will it be 20% off? 

Reaction score
Sticking to my no-buy for this one.. I don't see anything I *really* want and the friends&family code took off like $2, vs $6 shipping (ew!)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigwhitesky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sticking to my no-buy for this one.. I don't see anything I *really* want and the friends&family code took off like $2, vs $6 shipping (ew!)
lol my order was so big I got free shipping AND saved $26. I feel like no one is looking at the same sales I am because every time I go crazy everyone says nothing catches their eye. 

Reaction score
Woah. They already printed the shipping label for my order. Hopefully UPS goes by there on a daily basis and I can get it this week! Super fast on that! 

Latest posts