Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by twotonetiff /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmmm, I have naked 2 and fair complexion and love it, should I get naked 3? Also I hate the brush it comes with, it doesnt go on well, and it's not very pigmented, so I use my finger and it goes on so much better, I know that's awful to do, is there a brush you recommend?

the Naked 3 brush is different from the Naked 1/2; I've been LOVING it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> elf $1 shadow brushes works well; there are also other brushes by real techniques, sigma, and sedona lace that works really well

Quote: Originally Posted by azalea97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got both the Naked 1 and Naked 3 (never owned a Naked palette and now I have two!) for Christmas.  I've been wearing nothing but those two palettes since I got them.  I love them!  I thought Naked 3 would be my favorite palette, but the original Naked is.  Naked 3 is a close second and I'm really happy I got it. For years I had searched for decent pink eyeshadow...they all wound up looking pearly white or silver on my lids.  Or they were crazy bright.  Naked 3 actually has pink eyeshadows that look pink when you're wearing them and not just in the pan.
Did I say that?  Lol.  I think I have to retract that statement.  The more I use Naked 3 the more I love it.  It is my all time favorite palette.  All the colors are soooo beautiful and work well with my blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skintone.

Quote: Originally Posted by azalea97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did I say that?  Lol.  I think I have to retract that statement.  The more I use Naked 3 the more I love it.  It is my all time favorite palette.  All the colors are soooo beautiful and work well with my blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skintone.
Awesome! Good to hear!
yay.gif

Back