Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@eastofthesun I really enjoy it. At first I didn't want to touch it either! Now I reach for it most days when I'm going the lazy route. I haven't dipped into the darker colors yet, maybe NYE :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would rate this palette an 8.5/10. "Darkside" (the second from the right) is my favorite eyeshadow out of this palette, as it's extremely pigmented and produces an amazing color payoff. You can also build color too. I also love the idea that it works well with just about any eyeshadow. "Dust" (the second from the left) is my least favorite. Although it is beautiful, it's not as pigmented as the rest of the shadows.

From Bottom to Top: The original NAKED palette followed by NAKED2 and the latest NAKED3. I think NAKED2 is still my favorite palette of the three. The taupe hued shades are more diverse and adaptable to other shades and I find myself dipping into it more than the others. And I enjoy the original NAKED palette (beige-hued eyeshadows) and NAKED3 (rose-hued eyeshadows) equally in different ways.

I think it would be awesome if they repackaged, but they would get so much flak from the people that love the felt/cardboard. They are already getting a lot of flak for having N3 be the metal casing (I prefer metal). Sigh... I don't have N1 but I don't know whether or not I'll ever get it. I like the big mirrors from my 2+3.

I'd selfishly be annoyed if they repackaged N1 lol, I hate the packaging and I'd vainly be tempted to buy it again. I think the felt gets dirty and attracts dust. I didn't know N1 had anyone who liked the packaging, though. As for regretting buying N3? Nope! At least not yet. I use a lot of pinks and I really like this palette. It's not my favourite, but it's definitely getting a lot of use.

I LOVE the Naked 3 palette! I've worn it everyday since I got it. My Lorac Pro and Naked palettes are jealous but the pink hues are just so gorgeous!

but..but.. i love the packaging of NAKED(1)! the velvety feel and the bronze lettering. am i the only one? <3 UD!

Quote: Originally Posted by eastofthesun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is everyone really happy with their purchases?
I've been loving the Naked 3. I'm really glad I got it for Christmas; however, I do think it's an expensive purchase and if you have plenty of make up and are trying to save money, it's an ok product to skip on. 

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  but..but.. i love the packaging of NAKED(1)! the velvety feel and the bronze lettering. am i the only one? <3 UD!
I like the velvety feel too! 

I got the Naked3 for christmas and started using it then...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I use it everyday, and i pretty much do the same look everyday, but every day with that same look i'd look at myself and say "I like this! I like this palette!"

I also had laura Mercier's Artist palette that people are going crazy for, I used that for a week, and every day i'd spend twice the amount of time on my eyes and i'd always end up saying "I dunno about this, it takes too much effort and work"

Finally, after using that palette for a week straight, as I couldn't' bring myself to use it the second week b/c I just grew progressively more angry at that palette, I had to return it.  It would have been my second used item returned in my sephora shopping life...

So given that experience with LM it showed even MORE how much i LOVE my Naked3!!   Its so quick to do my eyes, the colors are greats and i use all the colors! both the light rosy hued colors and the more brown/taupe colors, they are all great!

And b/c of how much I like my Naked3 and how i felt it 'completed' my palettes collection, I feel comfortable passing on others....

my palettes collections are: BalmJovi (for traveling), Lorac Unzipped (now that I have naked 3 i actually use this less as its too shimmery), Too Faced Sephora 15 Anniversary palette (my 'colorful' palette that is also great for travel), Naked 3 (my neutral everyday palette) and KVD Spellbeinding Palette (the COLORS palette).

I think I'm good on both the bright colors and neutral colors for now...   unless a real unique palettes show it self I doubt I would be tempted...

I got both the Naked 1 and Naked 3 (never owned a Naked palette and now I have two!) for Christmas.  I've been wearing nothing but those two palettes since I got them.  I love them!  I thought Naked 3 would be my favorite palette, but the original Naked is.  Naked 3 is a close second and I'm really happy I got it. For years I had searched for decent pink eyeshadow...they all wound up looking pearly white or silver on my lids.  Or they were crazy bright.  Naked 3 actually has pink eyeshadows that look pink when you're wearing them and not just in the pan.

I love my Naked 3 palette!  I've been using it almost exclusively since I received it Christmas morning.  It plays well with the other Naked palettes, too!  I think it is truly the 'most naked' of them all; very natural, sweet, and neutral.  Perhaps not as much variation as the others, but so versatile and beautiful.

I have been using my Naked 3 since I got it and it is my favorite palette. Sometimes I'll use my Nude Tude but 90% of the time N3 is my go to palette

Yep, all I have used since I got it is the Naked 3.  All my other pallettes are jealous! 
hehe.gif

I still don't know which Naked palette to get if I don't have any and can only get one. I've heard OG Naked is better if you like warmer tones, and I think looking at overall swatches, it's my favorite. But I don't really like Gunmetal and I much prefer Blackheart in N3 to Creep. I also already have Sin and Smog from the Ammo palette (though I love Sin, wouldn't mind having another one). Do you ladies think Naked 3 might be the best choice in this case? I just wish it had more darker colors, it seems on the light side.

I used my Naked 3 for New Year's Eve last night. I waited because I wanted to have a special look for a special evening. Now that I have deflowered my palette I will be using it more often. hahahahaaaa â€‹

I love how the color dust is sheer so that you can use it as a veil to make other colors shimmer without changing the color much, only adding a hint of pink. I think that is the purpose of the eye shadow. This is a primarily pink palette, yes? 
wub.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Dear MuT Ladies! 

I am loving my Naked3 pallet, I have used it every single day since December 4th! It's definitely my favorite of the Naked pallets. For so many years I stayed away from pinks but now that I have this pallet I think pinks actually look best and most neutral on my fair skin tone. This was a great buy for me, I actually like it more than I expected to :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I liked this palette from the beginning, but I have to say the more I've been using it the more I love it! I can honestly say every shade in this palette is wearable on me (even if the 2 darkest shades are only used as liner). I could never say that about any other palette.

I'm completely obsessed with my naked 2 and 3 palettes. I have to use colors from both palettes each day cause I love them so much. They are just beautiful colors. 2 & 3 are definitely must haves :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back