Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks for the quick response! That will be easy to remember-- dust may be dusty! heehee I'm still thrilled to work with these colors. If only the color factory was a medium to dark gray, this might be my absolute perfect palette for an every day look. 

Have you tried putting a gray base under Factory?  Maybelline's Color Tattoo in "Tough as Taupe" might do the trick.  I love the Naked palettes so much.  Overhyped?  Nah!

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you tried putting a gray base under Factory?  Maybelline's Color Tattoo in "Tough as Taupe" might do the trick.  I love the Naked palettes so much.  Overhyped?  Nah!
I haven't actually tried any of the colors yet as the palette is wrapped and under the tree. That was just my opinion after obsessively gazing at the pics online! hahahaaaa Thanks for the idea. I do have Tough as Taupe." It's pretty dark on me, but it's a pretty shade. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by eastofthesun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

>I don't know, my N3 palette's mirror/lid stood up on its own at the perfect angle from the moment I opened it, but after I pulled the lid back >down like the gurus did, it wouldn't ever stay up again. I wish I hadn't have done that. It was stupid of me, but I thought that the design was >such that it would go back, since they all did it- I mean, maybe theirs never stood up and that's why the did it?

Try to email UD and ask them about the issue. They will probably offer to take a return and then you can get an exchange!

>Oh and, despite it's being back in stock at UD.com, it's still out of stock at Sephora.com.

Try Ulta.com. They might have it is you need another right away. 

I purchases my UD Naked 3 at a Sephora in person about a week ago..Maybe I am still in palette awe, but mine is perfect. No smell. No chalkiness. Just beautiful smooth shadows! I personally like the N1 the best but the N3 is my next favorite...(which is weird because I'm cool toned which isn't the N2 suppose to be more cool toned.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I'll go smell my palette one more time juuuuuust to make sure there's no smell 
doze.gif

Mine didn't have a weird scent and I keep sniffing it lol also Dust isn't "dusty" for me it is a nice shade and I actually use it a lot. I did order it from UD when it first came out but I am glad I have no problem with mine

Quote: Originally Posted by KaitlinKolors /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I purchases my UD Naked 3 at a Sephora in person about a week ago..Maybe I am still in palette awe, but mine is perfect. No smell. No chalkiness. Just beautiful smooth shadows! I personally like the N1 the best but the N3 is my next favorite...(which is weird because I'm cool toned which isn't the N2 suppose to be more cool toned.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I'll go smell my palette one more time juuuuuust to make sure there's no smell 
doze.gif

Dust isn't as bad as I was expecting, although I've only swatched, I haven't worn it yet. Love Buzz, as expected. But yesterday I used Trick as a lid color... omg! Gorgeous! I think this is my favorite Naked palette. I've been using it everyday since I got it and I never do that.

So I am getting mine on Monday. Super disappointed with the bs Sephora has to put me through. All the girls in my area got theirs before me. When mine was shipped out before their.  Called was told they call me back never did. I called them on Friday got hung up on and the list goes on. It will be 16 days after it crossed the border before I get it yeah. I won't be shopping at sephora for the next year. I will take my money to MAC.

So I am getting mine on Monday. Super disappointed with the bs Sephora has to put me through. All the girls in my area got theirs before me. When mine was shipped out before their.  Called was told they call me back never did. I called them on Friday got hung up on and the list goes on. It will be 16 days after it crossed the border before I get it yeah. I won't be shopping at sephora for the next year. I will take my money to MAC.
This happened to me and my other friend. While our best friend ordered days after us, both of ours came late and we all live in the same neighborhood. Sephora gave us the "it's different depending on your address" excuse. Yet again, same neighborhood. I was incredibly annoyed and frustrated. My friend still hasn't received hers.

This happened to me and my other friend. While our best friend ordered days after us, both of ours came late and we all live in the same neighborhood. Sephora gave us the "it's different depending on your address" excuse. Yet again, same neighborhood. I was incredibly annoyed and frustrated. My friend still hasn't received hers.
Maybe they use different shipping depending on if your house number is even or odd?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If yours shipped out first, it may be a problem with the shipping company or customs, not Sephora. Customs sometimes does random x-ray exams and that can hold up shipments for days, up to a week. But it doesn't sound like you got decent customer service.

Quote: Originally Posted by NewportSweetPea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my Naked 3 today for free using my ulta points. Can't wait to play with it. So far the colors look really pretty.
That's awesome!

I didn't really want this palette at first, but after seeing it was rose colored hues I wanted it. The colors are so gorgeous. I haven't had a problem with any of them being chalky so far. I haven't tried the darkest one yet, but the others are great. I think if I had to chose one of the Naked palettes it would be 3, 1, then 2. Love, love, love it.

Quote:Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All of my naked palettes smell like piss. And I have all of them. This one and naked basics are the worse two though.

I completely agree!!! But I love them though... thank god i can't smell my eyelids!!! lol

You guys, I was so excited about this palette and think it's lovely, but I have to admit, I couldn't bring myself to use it. I just looked at it longingly, hahah. I ended up selling it on ebay, making a little money back since I got $15 off from Sephora.

I don't know... I may purchase it again in January to get my birthday gift, but we'll see. I at first really regretted my decision, but I just don't use eyeshadow very much.

Eugh, I don't know. Also, there didn't seem to be that much buzz (haha, get it?) about the palette once it was readily available at stores and on sites. I haven't even seen that great tutorials about it...

Unless I'm missing something?

Is everyone really happy with their purchases?

You guys, I was so excited about this palette and think it's lovely, but I have to admit, I couldn't bring myself to use it. I just looked at it longingly, hahah. I ended up selling it on ebay, making a little money back since I got $15 off from Sephora.

I don't know... I may purchase it again in January to get my birthday gift, but we'll see. I at first really regretted my decision, but I just don't use eyeshadow very much.

Eugh, I don't know. Also, there didn't seem to be that much buzz (haha, get it?) about the palette once it was readily available at stores and on sites. I haven't even seen that great tutorials about it...

I'm very happy with it, but I'm an eyeshadow junkie. I used it for about a week straight, then I went back to the Vice II for awhile. I'll be visiting N3 again soon. I mix things up often because I get bored easily, which is why I have so much eyeshadow.

I'm really happy with it!  I don't have a lot of eyeshadow, just the N1 palette and maybe 3 other singles.  (I have a Tarte travel set but I don't count that in my everyday makeup.)  So it was nice for me to be able to supplement/add to my N1 looks with N3.  I know I'll get a lot of use out of it.

Latest posts

Back