Urban Decay Oz the Great & Powerful Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urbandecay now has this palette for $24 dollars. And other new items in the sale section!!

Quote: Originally Posted by K16759 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Urbandecay now has this palette for $24 dollars. And other new items in the sale section!!

Wow!  I wish I had waited!  $24 for Glinda is a really great deal.

I checked the sale section and its not there. It doesn't come up unless you search it. What other new items are in sale? How can I find them?

Quote: Originally Posted by Olga Ok /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked the sale section and its not there. It doesn't come up unless you search it. What other new items are in sale? How can I find them?
http://www.urbandecay.com/makeup-sale

There is no picture of it in the sale section for some reason but the link is there.

Vintage Brow Box - $14

Vintage 24/7 Lip Pencil - $8

Naked Nail kit - $12

Urbanbrow - $9

and the Vintage 24/7 liners are now $4

I just stumbled across it by being bored and not really in need of anything but Urban Decay sent me a promo email and I was looking at the sale items and boom - there it was, the Glinda palette, I was surprised to see it.  I love my Theodora palette but have two colors that don't work for me - I'm going to use the Glinda palette to supplement it and create my own perfect palette.  For $24, that's a deal.  Not to mention the eyeliner and lip pencil.  I love the packaging on the Oz palettes, I'm a sucker for good packaging.  I've actually had people (in the airport (I was using the mirror to redo my lipstick) comment on how pretty it was and ask what it was/where I got it.

Picked up a Glinda pallet for $24. I wanted this when it first came out, but the price was higher that my interest in it. Today they have a 6 hour sale (Buy one eyeshadow get a four pan and additional eyeshadow for free) The also have a purple skull, zip up  hoodie I wanted. 8 eyeshadows, one hoodie, one refillable pallet, eye pencil and lip color for just about $100 after tax. That's a pretty great deal. Now I just have to wait for my package to arrive.

Back