Urban Decay Oz the Great & Powerful Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I would have waited and ordered from sephora. Mine still hasn't shipped. I just ordered the Glinda palette for my cousin. It's a belated Christmas gift. At least she will get some samples- I selected the three and used the ysl lipstick code for the extra.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wish I would have waited and ordered from sephora. Mine still hasn't shipped. I just ordered the Glinda palette for my cousin. It's a belated Christmas gift. At least she will get some samples- I selected the three and used the ysl lipstick code for the extra.
I got the Naked Basics palette for my mom and ordered from Urban Decay; I, too, regret that decision!  Sephora is just the bee's knees when it comes to customer service, samples, and prompt shipping.  That is such a nice gift!  Your cousin will love it, I'm sure!

My palette is at the shipped status too!  But my UPS link hasn't updated so I do not know "when" it will be here!  Hopefully by Friday since it is coming to the West coast.

I ordered the glinda. got the shipping notice today. its updated. it should be here in two days(I love ordering from sephora cuz im on the east coast like their warehouse is!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  )

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What the.. I ordered both palettes but have yet to see them shipped out! (Even from the Sephora site) =[ i want them now!
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what time did you order

Originally Posted by sararuthie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I usually like UDs darker shadows, but I'm definitely digging the Glinda palette. It's beautiful. UD never disappoints
smile.gif
Agreed. I ordered the Glinda one because that one has more colors that I don't already have. Also picked up the UD pencil set on sale. I didn't see the YSL code before ordering 
icon_rolleyes.gif
 it looks pretty. I used the skinsampler code.

I wish I could cancel my ud order. Still no shipment. My sephora order I placed yesterday has already shipped! I'm so irritated.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish I could cancel my ud order. Still no shipment. My sephora order I placed yesterday has already shipped! I'm so irritated.
How frustrating.  Can you contact them and just cancel?  In my experience, Urban Decay has really good customer service.  

I received my palette today. I love love love it!!! Can't wait to try out some makeup looks.

Also, I used the code for the free YSL lipstick and it is adorable. I am obsessed w/mini lipsticks/lipglosses!

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my palette today. I love love love it!!! Can't wait to try out some makeup looks.

Also, I used the code for the free YSL lipstick and it is adorable. I am obsessed w/mini lipsticks/lipglosses!
Those greens are insaaaane!  I love it!  (Glad to hear you love the lippie-- I ordered that, too.)

Latest posts

Back