Urban Decay's NAKED Basics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm .... I like that they are mattes, but the shades seem quite similar. I might have to wait until I can swatch in person so I can see if they will all look the same on me or not.

I already own the first Naked palette, which I absolutely love! However, I won't be going for Naked Basics.

This may be a silly question, but since it's 3am on 11/29, I thought I'd ask. When on the launch day does the product actually become available?

I am not a fan of the colors, most are to light and repetitive. But now that I have come to this thread I am going to NEED to buy the Lorac palette and possibly the balm one as well. Those two are gooooorgeous!!!
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by automaticeyesx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This may be a silly question, but since it's 3am on 11/29, I thought I'd ask. When on the launch day does the product actually become available?
For NAKED2, it was 10:00AM PST

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not going to buy the Basics, but I'm tempted to buy the mystery bag..

I think they are out of those now.  I ordered earlier and I didn't see it advertised on their site anymore.  They do have the LITTLELUX makeup bag full of a bunch of foil packets and some perfume samples, though.  The bags are pretty cute, but I don't know if I can bear the sight of another foil packet after amassing some from subscription services.

Originally Posted by omgitsliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

im going to buy it once it hits Ulta shelves..then use my coupon for it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think UD products are part of the "no coupons" category at Ulta. ): At least it seemed that way for all the UD products I looked at on their website: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2240446&productId=xlsImpprod4040025 http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2251786&productId=xlsImpprod4680105

Coupons don't work on Prestige products which this is considered to be. Unless you have one of the 20% off anything in the store coupons that is. I need one of those. lol

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are we talking about this? It still seems to be in stock http://www.urbandecay.com/Mystery-Travel-Bag-By-Urban-Decay/354,default,pd.html
Ahhhh, I was thinking about the one at Sephora that just ended because even though I've seen UD elsewhere, I have bought a lot of my UD stuff there.  I have Sephora on the brain today, badly.

This offer is annoyingly intriguing, though!  I'm quite curious to see what the heck they are putting in it!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

has anyone ever gotten an ud mystery bag? thinking about grabbing it here
I just placed an order for the mystery bag. I've never gotten one but I love surprises! That's why I'm a beauty sub-aholic. lol I'll let you know what I get once my order comes in probably next week.

Back