Urban Decay's NAKED Basics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to try the mystery bag but I don't know if I can justify the $8 shipping...I hope they don't sell out before I can see what's in it!

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just placed an order for the mystery bag. I've never gotten one but I love surprises! That's why I'm a beauty sub-aholic. lol I'll let you know what I get once my order comes in probably next week.
XD I grabbed one too...and since I can't deal with paying for shipping I also bought a palette O.O I'll post what I get too! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love surprises too and I'm like not getting any surprise for xmas so this and the sephora mystery bag are going to be my surprises XD

my boyfriend just ordered it for me 
lovelove.gif
 haha i told him that i can wait for sephora but he said that it'll be great for my blog.. i can't wait to get it! ahhhhhhh!!! i don't need it but i'm so excited :]

I caved and bought 2 of the Naked Basics palettes. (one for me and one for a gift) I have both Naked and Naked 2 , which I love, but wish there were a few less shimmery colors in each palette. I'm hoping this will supplement them nicely. Though I agree...why so many light colors? 

I hate the feeling of wanting this but not needing it. I have a $20 gift card from Sephora and too bad this wont be available there not until February. I barely made dent on both Naked1 and 2, and I have other neutral palettes that I haven't opened yet. I hope I could still keep the resistance until Feb! Pleeeeeease!! Would love to hear feedback from you ladies who purchased it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im still debating on getting it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I spent so much money on black friday/cyber monday ughh decisions decisions......

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my boyfriend just ordered it for me 
lovelove.gif
 haha i told him that i can wait for sephora but he said that it'll be great for my blog.. i can't wait to get it! ahhhhhhh!!! i don't need it but i'm so excited :]
Aww! That's so sweet of him! I can't wait to see your review!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww! That's so sweet of him! I can't wait to see your review!
he's REALLY sweet haha i'll definitely start taking pictures once when it comes! i wanna do a side by side swatch of naked and naked 2!

edit 12/1 - it finally shipped!!

honestly I am skipping this palette. Four of the shades are very similar to the matte shades in UD naked original & 2

[SIZE=12pt]I will be buying this or at least requesting it for Christmas. I love Urban Decay NAKED and NAKED2 Pallet but can’t afford it right now so this is a great way for me to still have the colors I like & that look good on me while adding a dramatic/smoky look to my makeup.  [/SIZE]

Doesn't excite me at all...which is good since I have no money lol. I fee like 2/6 colors wouldn't even show up on me for being too light :

I wish they would do this same exact thing but with shimmery ones. I prefer the light shimmery colors, so it would be exactly what I want.

For anyone who ordered and wondered what the deluxe mystery item was, it's a new product called Naked Skin Beauty Balm. I just got mine in the mail with the Naked Basics and Ocho Loco (I finally caved) so I won't be about to try it out until tomorrow. But it's funny, they recommend using it before their foundation. When I wear a BB I usually wear it alone.

Originally Posted by automaticeyesx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For anyone who ordered and wondered what the deluxe mystery item was, it's a new product called Naked Skin Beauty Balm. I just got mine in the mail with the Naked Basics and Ocho Loco (I finally caved) so I won't be about to try it out until tomorrow. But it's funny, they recommend using it before their foundation. When I wear a BB I usually wear it alone.
please put it as a spoiler next time -.- i'm so not excited for my order anymore ...

Thank you...I am looking forward to trying that.

is that what was in the mystery travel bag or is this something else?

Originally Posted by hindsighting /img/forum/go_quote.gif

is that what was in the mystery travel bag or is this something else?
That isn't what is in the travel bag it is the free sample included with every order

I got the mystery bag, here's what's in it:

Lip Junkie in Naked

Eye Shadow Primer Potion foil sample
All Nighter Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray
Supercurl Curling Mascara
24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil in Rehab

Value of my mystery bag was like $61 or so...I really wanted to get a full size UD eye shadow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and with the money this is worth they could have done it, oh well, still happy with what I got

Back