Wantable Intimates Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a response already- they really do have great CS. They explained that every "sexy lingerie" type item has been considered "Fun & Flirty" but that pjs and other lounge wear could fall under either F&F or P&P categories. She also mentioned that there are changes to the quiz in the works and that they have discussed including more categories and the ability to further personalize. She recommends setting F&F to dislike if you want to ensure you do not get any lingerie until they change things up in the future.

I was pleased with the response in regards to the friendliness and timeliness. However, I am slightly sad that in order to avoid the lingerie (which they seem to have oodles of) I can't get ANYTHING F&F in any category... I might need to skip the intimates box for a few months. I also wish we had a better idea of how long into the "future" we are talking.

What types of items are people getting that only put P&P as a preference? Just basics (i.e. solid colored basic camis, etc.)?
Thanks for the info infohave to give that a try maybe it will reducethe amount of pink

After they said a week ago that my Intimates box was on its way, and I still hadn't gotten a shipment notificaation, I e-mailed them again. It turns out that it wasn't actually ready, and they were having trouble finding stuff to match my profile--guess I narrowed down too much! They said they put $10 in my account for the delay (very nice!) and said I could either keep waiting, change my profile so it's easier to match, or cancel this month and they'd refund my money. I was impressed that they gave me all those options. So I decided to change my profile to be a bit less restrictive, and they said they should get it out to me next week. Pretty sure I keep the $10, too! So it's frustrating, but CS is very responsive. It would just be nice if they could let you know without you asking why there's a delay. Or what about my profile makes it challenging. Sticking with it for now though...

Same thing happened with me.  I waited for them to get something in that fit my profile and I didn't have to wait more than a week after I contacted them.  I got $10 in credits and went ahead and ordered an accessories box using the credits.  That $10 will automatically apply to your next month's intimates subscription, unless you want to use it before then on another box.

Does anyone else really dislike Third Love underwear. I think the crotch part is not wide enough to keep my girl bits in...and before anyone goes there, my girl bits are of normal size.
OMG yes. I started to question my anatomy at first and then realized that my VS dainties cover just fine, so it's just the brand. Lol. Glad it wasn't just me!

OMG yes. I started to question my anatomy at first and then realized that my VS dainties cover just fine, so it's just the brand. Lol. Glad it wasn't just me!
I work in healthcare and see other peoples girl bits all day long....I've seen some odd ones but I bet you are completely normal.

I just signed up for my first boxes. I did accessories and intimates. I sent my accessories back because my profile had reset to liking everything. They gave me a credit to my account and I reordered. I should be getting my intimates box tomorrow and I'm excited! I thought I'd like the accessories better but after reading these posts I'm leaning towards the intimates.

I just unsubscribed from this box. Last month was my first try since I got a 10% off my first box coupon, but they sent me 4 items, one that doesn't fit me and another which was a pair of pink underwear that is just so full of dye. I've been rinsing the underwear all day today and no matter how hard I try, the dye is still coming out and it's VERY staining.

I don't know if I should contact CS about the underwear since I don't know if they can do anything about it. I just think getting 4 items and not being able to use half just isn't worth the cost.

Oh no! I got pink underwear as well and haven't washed or worn them yet and now I'm scared too. I liked my whole box.

a purple maxi nightgown- not something I ever would have bought but it's really comfortable and taking me out of my comfort zone.

Pink hipster underwear- see through but I'm not picky about my underwear so I'll wear these.

Royal blue cookie bandeau bra- never thought this would support my 36d's but it does and is comfortable. I need these in every color.

Flower lace net tights- I love these but I tried them on and they were WAY too small and ripped:( according to the package they should have fit but didn't. I emailed wantable and hopefully they will send me the larger size or another replacement item. If they do I'll definitely sub again. If not, this will be my last box.

I got a notice in early September from Intimates saying my box was ready. Three weeks later I emailed them to ask about getting a tracking number. The CSR who replied explained that they had trouble getting things in my size but that new items had just come in and he personally fulfilled the order; I should expect it to ship the next business day. Three business days later, I called them to find out what the problem was. This CSR repeated that new items came in that day and she would send out my box that afternoon. When I asked how that could be possible when the previous CSR wrote to tell me he filled the order three days prior, she just said that she personally fulfilled the order that minute. I didn't get any compensation for either the lateness or being lied to by the first CSR.

I wish I didn't like the items I get so much, or I'd just cancel. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered an October box and again haven't gotten a shipping notice in the four days since. Do they just not keep track of the sizes of their customers so they can make sure they order enough?

I just heard back from customer service and they are sending me a new item to replace my tights. I'm shocked they aren't doing anything extra for you. I've had two issues and they've gone over and above for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me among those whose profile is apparently causing difficulty. I've had the same profile for months so I think it's an pretty flimsy excuse (it's highly unlikely so many have overly complicated profiles; that's the point of customization and I haven't heard that nonsense once in 12 months and counting). But anyway, they gave me the same $10 credit and the option to cancel. I'm waiting it out for another week and if no shipment by then, I'll def cancel for a refund (I was charged 2 weeks ago). It sounds like they just don't have the inventory to cover all the subscribers. I hope they don't limit the survey as a response.

After they said a week ago that my Intimates box was on its way, and I still hadn't gotten a shipment notificaation, I e-mailed them again. It turns out that it wasn't actually ready, and they were having trouble finding stuff to match my profile--guess I narrowed down too much! They said they put $10 in my account for the delay (very nice!) and said I could either keep waiting, change my profile so it's easier to match, or cancel this month and they'd refund my money. I was impressed that they gave me all those options. So I decided to change my profile to be a bit less restrictive, and they said they should get it out to me next week. Pretty sure I keep the $10, too! So it's frustrating, but CS is very responsive. It would just be nice if they could let you know without you asking why there's a delay. Or what about my profile makes it challenging. Sticking with it for now though...

I'm now wondering if anyone took them up on the "change your profile" offer. How would that ensure they have correct sizes? Unless changing means selecting only socks and accessories, it wouldn't. So that's two versions of excuses so far - sizes are limited and matching category products are in short supply. I've always been this sub's biggest cheerleader but this really irritates me. Just be straight with us and say you're short on inventory period. Don't blame the customers. Geesh!

My intimates box is late too.  Same excuses... waiting for arrivals to fit my profile.  I've seen some bloggers get some great boxes so far that totally fit my profile, so I don't get it.  Oh well.

I also had this problem for the first time ever last month. I skipped for October.... and I did fill out the September survey. I made it pretty clear that this category needs some attention. The quiz just is not detailed enough (lingerie should not be the same as comfy loungewear and all shapewear is not the same etc.). That coupled with the fact that even with a vague quiz they seem to never have enough of anything... it just seems to be lacking lately. The intimates sub has been my favorite and also my least favorite. I think this would be super popular if they just spent a little time updating the quiz and working out their ordering like they have for the make-up and accessories categories.

I got a survey today from them asking if I'd prefer to keep the price at $36 and get 3-4 (instead of 4-5) higher-quality items or raise the price to $44 and stay with the same number of items. I opted for the first option. So I wonder if maybe they're having trouble fulfilling orders and not losing money?

Hmmm. I suppose that could be, but I am hesitant to give them the benefit of the doubt on that. I have frequently received items that I see selling for VERY cheap on other sites. For example PJ sets that counted as 2 items (and had a high "value") selling for $8 on another site. On the other hand, I have also gotten some awesome items (like happy socks that actually are worth as much as they say). I guess if I was going to get 3 items I would want to make sure I am actually getting quality stuff.... Not like a tank top and two pairs of panties that have weird sizing and aren't worth much... I might have to sit out for a while and see how it goes. I was happy to see some people looked to get true lounge wear in October.

Shoot, I'd just be happy to get the freaking box at this point. They had better not start scaling down without announcing that officially ahead of time. Otherwise they're changing the terms of service AFTER payment was made. Which is, in a word, illegal. Sounds like they plan to make changes but it makes me uneasy that I'm still waiting for my Oct box with no foreseeable end in sight. I think at this point I'd feel better just to get a refund after all. I really don't want to wait until the end of the month just to get less items at a potentially (likely) even lower value. It's pretty much what I assumed-they aren't making $$ and are now looking for ways to fulfill orders cheaper. That's fine, just do it after you fulfill existing/paid orders. It's already been 17 days since they zapped my card for the full $36. I just asked for an ETA and was told basically they have no clue. So, um, yeah, I think it will be a refund for me and I'll treat myself to some clearance items at VS.

quote name="JLPeach" post="2310800" timestamp="1413483434"]Hmmm. I suppose that could be, but I am hesitant to give them the benefit of the doubt on that. I have frequently received items that I see selling for VERY cheap on other sites. For example PJ sets that counted as 2 items (and had a high "value") selling for $8 on another site. On the other hand, I have also gotten some awesome items (like happy socks that actually are worth as much as they say). I guess if I was going to get 3 items I would want to make sure I am actually getting quality stuff.... Not like a tank top and two pairs of panties that have weird sizing and aren't worth much... I might have to sit out for a while and see how it goes. I was happy to see some people looked to get true lounge wear in October.

That would have me pissed beyond words! The worst thing companies can do when they're late fulfilling orders like this is to send out unsolicited/free boxes to non-paying (most, not all) customers. Focus on keeping the customers you have happy at times like this rather than still trying to simultaneously recruit new ones at the expense of existing ones. It's just bad form. And stupid.

My intimates box is late too.  Same excuses... waiting for arrivals to fit my profile.  I've seen some bloggers get some great boxes so far that totally fit my profile, so I don't get it.  Oh well.

Back