Wantable Intimates Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone who was still waiting gotten anything yet? Either a shipping notice or an actual package? I haven't heard boo from Wantable since the last email they sent me on Oct 13. I think I'm just going to cancel at this point. I don't care to have my $ held hostage indefinitely with nothing to show for it in sight.

Has anyone who was still waiting gotten anything yet? Either a shipping notice or an actual package? I haven't heard boo from Wantable since the last email they sent me on Oct 13. I think I'm just going to cancel at this point. I don't care to have my $ held hostage indefinitely with nothing to show for it in sight.
Exact same thing here. I cancelled on Saturday because this isn't the first time they've done this and I haven't been thrilled with my boxes either. 

After they said a week ago that my Intimates box was on its way, and I still hadn't gotten a shipment notificaation, I e-mailed them again. It turns out that it wasn't actually ready, and they were having trouble finding stuff to match my profile--guess I narrowed down too much! They said they put $10 in my account for the delay (very nice!) and said I could either keep waiting, change my profile so it's easier to match, or cancel this month and they'd refund my money. I was impressed that they gave me all those options. So I decided to change my profile to be a bit less restrictive, and they said they should get it out to me next week. Pretty sure I keep the $10, too! So it's frustrating, but CS is very responsive. It would just be nice if they could let you know without you asking why there's a delay. Or what about my profile makes it challenging. Sticking with it for now though...
 They couldn't find things to fit my profile either they said . This is the second month this happened. Last month they said they couldn't send me a box that they ran out of inventory.  They gave me a 10 dollar credit,.. It appears the same thing happened again . I have almost everything checked off except camis so I find that odd in a way .

Wanted to come give you ladies a heads up- They actually updated the intimates quiz for November to be more detailed! I am pretty happy about the updates. I think I will actually go ahead and get one for this month and see if it is better. :)

I noticed that it now says "3 to 4 premium essentials, handpicked by your personal stylist." Wasn't it "4 to 5" before? I know I usually got 4 in my box. Also, I haven't gotten through the Intimates quiz yet, but the Makeup one now has a place for "Notes to your stylist." So that seems like a chance for more personalization, which is good! (I stopped just before placing my order because I'm not sure I actually want a makeup collection for November--trying to cut back and also have money to spend on Golden Tote!)

Well, I got my box despite emailing a specific CS rep directly to cancel (and doing the same online). And lo and behold a full week later I get a shipping notice. And the day after, a response from the CS rep, saying "I see your box shipped, so yeah!" It definitely made me angry. My inquiry was ignored until they could scrape together a box and mail it. And indeed they did scrape my contents together. I got 2 socks and 2 panties. For real. I DISLIKED both in my profile. I hardly see how this cheap box amounts to $36. And it certainly doesn't justify why it took a whole month to send me 2 non-sized items and 2 size medium thongs. What a complete ripoff, not to mention shady. It's all going back. It had better not take another month to get the refund either.

I got my box yestready, it was fine. A Jammie set, muk luk tights and a sports bra!! Yay!

Only keeping the bra but I'm cool with a comfy bra for yoga.

I got my box and it was keepable.  I did the new survey but I noticed that the camis and tanks portions are now removed, so I bet lounge wear is going to include both.  If I get a box of just tank tops, I'm not going to be happy.  

I got my box and it was keepable.  I did the new survey but I noticed that the camis and tanks portions are now removed, so I bet lounge wear is going to include both.  If I get a box of just tank tops, I'm not going to be happy.  
Oh wow, I totally missed that part. I liked getting camis from them so I preferred having it as its own category. I'm debating whether I want to try getting one this month or skip...

Decided to give the Intimates box a shot for November. I included a couple notes in the box at the end for the stylist, so we'll see if they make a difference! Will report back.

Decided to give the Intimates box a shot for November. I included a couple notes in the box at the end for the stylist, so we'll see if they make a difference! Will report back.
I decided to do one too- I think mine ships out on the 6th. I currently put my settings to loungewear, leggings, and socks... I am also curious about the cami/tank thing as well though. Maybe I will add a note about this. I think it is likely in loungewear, but am curious if it is also in shapewear... 

I received my final box on Saturday and Holy Box of Ugliness, it was awful. First off, it was 3 pairs of socks and a camisole and the camisole was the ugliest camisole I've ever seen. It has some kind of weird floral black and white tie die print and must be made of 100% polyester. Of the 3 pairs of socks, the 1st pair is an over the knee pair of all grey Muk Luks socks (the picture that they included on my invoice is a pair of CUTE muk luks socks…not even close to what they sent me), the 2nd is also over the knee with a stripe pattern of blue, beige, orange and pea green (it's really masculine, it would be a fun pattern for a pair of socks for my husband) and the 3rd pair are knee socks with a cubic design in greys, greens and maroon. Worst box ever. And I've never ever even heard of over the knee socks. Where do they get this stuff from? I feel like a got a box of clearance bin items from Ross or TJ Maxx. 

Upside, they made the return option exceptionally easy. 

Back