Wantable Intimates Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! I hope you do get them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm liking the sweatshirt much more than I initially I did! It is pretty soft and I'm sure I'll get some good use out of it. 

Great! I hope you do get them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm liking the sweatshirt much more than I initially I did! It is pretty soft and I'm sure I'll get some good use out of it. 
How do those shorts fit? I could really use some sleep shorts and I think I "loved" loungewear so maybe I will get them? Thanks for sharing pics by the way!!

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by subbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great! I hope you do get them
smile.gif

I'm liking the sweatshirt much more than I initially I did! It is pretty soft and I'm sure I'll get some good use out of it. 
How do those shorts fit? I could really use some sleep shorts and I think I "loved" loungewear so maybe I will get them? Thanks for sharing pics by the way!! The shorts seemed pretty big visually, but they actually fit well once I tried them on, and the waistband is quite flexible. 

I think loungewear was the only product I "loved" this month because I really needed some. Will try some different stuff next month. 

So I haven't uploaded phone before, so bear with me.  I received purple (which I love) Steve Madden yoga pants, a very cute blue/white camisole, black stretchy lace hipsters, and grey tights.  It wasn't what I was expecting, because I peeked too much at other people's boxes, but I am happy with it.

I love that tank top! Hope that's what I end up getting!! I also got those black hipsters last month. Considering they're lace, they're really stretchy and soft.

I'd love to get some sweats/yoga pants, but I doubt I ever will. I'm not even 5 feet tall, so I think they'd all be way too long on me anyways!

Quote: Originally Posted by Sherr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I haven't uploaded phone before, so bear with me.  I received purple (which I love) Steve Madden yoga pants, a very cute blue/white camisole, black stretchy lace hipsters, and grey tights.  It wasn't what I was expecting, because I peeked too much at other people's boxes, but I am happy with it.
I would LOVE this box!

Thanks!  Gotta say, I am very pleased with my first box … and impressed with W-Intimates!  We're going to have a long relationship if this keeps up.

Got my box today! I'm loving everything!!! This forum is being glitchy and I can't upload pics right now though. :-( I got Steve Madden sleep shirts, ozone socks, muk luks slipper socks, and cheeky undies. All are things I would have bought myself. :) especially the slipper socks!

I didn't realize there was a thread for this!  I signed up using the Cyber Monday code and received my first box super quick -- I got it on December 4. 

I liked it!  I received

- A pair of blue PACT Pointelle Ankle Socks (at first I though they were "momish" but now I think they're cute)

- 2 pairs of undies -- the black lace hipsters and the blue Montelle boyleg ones w/ lace on top that is posted earlier on this page

- Black thigh high Kix'ies 

I liked my box -- especially the thigh highs.  I'm crossing my fingers for Happy Socks next month, the Snow Day birchbox got me hooked on those. To me personally I wouldn't say the box was worth $36, but I have an open mind an am looking forward to next month!

I got an intimate box for the first time this month and im sort of meh. I got two panties (the one that was high waist which i HATE), a hoodie which is cute but nothing special (someone else posted a pic of it), and a pretty cute pair of pointelle socks. i'm too lazy to return it and have convinced myself to just use it. but the panties looked too big for me. i stated i was a medium and am wondering if i should have stuck to small (i normally wear american eagle underwear in medium, so maybe they run small since they are for tiny tween bodies). i only subscribed to this for the free box, so i'm a little torn about continuing. i do love the accessories box though.

OMG those yoga pants look amazing, I was very happy with my December box and cannot wait till I get January's

I got 

Coobie Soft Bra

Muk-aluk - Slipper Socks

Bella Red Fleece Sweat Pants

and a pair of Pact Socks

I thought I'd be over wantables after the disappinting makeup box change but after seeing the December intimate box I had to try it out. Just placed a order! Hoping for mostly cute loungewear :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was really, really happy with my October and November boxes...which I suppose was a good thing since two of the four items I received in my December box today were duplicates (Fleur't bralette and Coobie hipster). I'm really bummed about that. My box didn't include any of the spoilers, which happens sometimes. My other two items were a pair of hipsters ($9) and a cleavage cover in a sparkly raspberry color (not something I'd wear).

I placed an email into customer service to see if there was a mix-up. This is only the third month of the Intimates sub. I would hate to think we are receiving dupes already. 
icon_sad.gif
 I am really glad they have a return policy. 

I was really, really happy with my October and November boxes...which I suppose was a good thing since two of the four items I received in my December box today were duplicates (Fleur't bralette and Coobie hipster). I'm really bummed about that. My box didn't include any of the spoilers, which happens sometimes. My other two items were a pair of hipsters ($9) and a cleavage cover in a sparkly raspberry color (not something I'd wear). I placed an email into customer service to see if there was a mix-up. This is only the third month of the Intimates sub. I would hate to think we are receiving dupes already. :icon_sad:  I am really glad they have a return policy. 
I'm happy to say that I think their customer service is really good. I had an issue with my shipping the first month and they got back to me really quickly and had contacted USPS to find out what was going on.

They were quick to respond. I'm not giving up on this one. I do love the brands and the value.

I'm super sad that I missed the cyber Monday promo! I would have totally signed up if I had known about it.

Now I feel hesitant to subscribe, since the deal was only last week. 

Does anyone know if there are often coupons or promos or was this a one-time thing?

Quote: Originally Posted by roskandy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm super sad that I missed the cyber Monday promo! I would have totally signed up if I had known about it.

Now I feel hesitant to subscribe, since the deal was only last week. 

Does anyone know if there are often coupons or promos or was this a one-time thing?
I think someone asked them that on Facebook (?) and they responded that usually only for Black Friday and Cyber Monday … but you never know, maybe they will change their mind and offer a special once again.

This month is the first I have seen discounts for Wantable, but watch their Facebook Page. I have seen a couple deals posted since Black Friday but they haven't been made public and it wasn't a coupon code. You had to click through the link they shared on FB to receive the discount. I don't see any still up there now. 

https://www.facebook.com/Wantableco

Back