Wantable Intimates Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved my first intimates box. I got the maroon/white tall Muk Luk slipper socks (love slipper socks!), pink stripe Steve Madden sleep shorts, red Wantable brand reversible cami and Wantable brand gray textured fleece-lined footless tights. I was naughty and ordered a second January box that should be here next week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my January box!
Front of the shirt.
Back of the shirt.
Pretty pleased overall! I would have preferred one pair of socks, but they'll surely get used! Knee highs are always great with boots.

I guess I'm a lucky subscriber because I've loved everything in my last three boxes! I've gotten the Kix'ies thigh highs twice but I wanted hosiery. Different, fun prints and they really are wearable under a dress for work. I'm an attorney in a very conservative office and they looked very cute under a charcoal sweaterdress (argyle print, this month they were tone on tone dots). I've also gotten cute socks, camis, tanks (both of which I assumed were meant to be intimates, as in not basics to layer/dress up), lace thongs and boy shorts, sleep shorts/ boxers, yoga pants and a hoodie (which I have worn when lounging around the house; nothing I would wear out since I'm a dress up all the time kind of girl, but then again, I didn't sub for fashion pieces but for intimates/loungewear. I just remind myselfof what I'm supposed to be expecting that way I better appreciate what I receive). So far sizing has been spot on but my sister said she got all the wrong sizes this month. But she also fancies herself a few sizes smaller than she is, so I could easily see that happening. But I know of others who have gotten wildly incorrect sizes so I know it happens. But it looks like they make up for their mistakes, so that's reassuring. I at one point was up to 12 monthly beauty/lifestyle/fashion subs and have gotten it down to 6. This was one of my keepers, along with Julep, Pop Sugar, Elizabeth & Clarke, your bijoux box, and ipsy. So for now I'm a happy continuing Wantables Intimates subber!

Wee. I bit the bullet and ordered one which came last week (super fast shippi g!!). I got 2 black cheeky/thong lace panties, the Betsey Johnson black and white houndstooth sleep shorts and a pair of black shapewear shorts. The sleep shorts are super comfy and cute and I love Betsey Johnson stuff! I was a little disappointed that I got two black panties (slightly diff styles but almost identical) but honestly my black underwear gets the most wear, haha. The shapewear isnt the most useful but I can wear it under shorter dresses in the spring and summer. Not a terrible box. I was realllyyyy hoping for leggings, tights, and really wanted the slipper socks but oh well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> though if anyone wants to trsde me for anything~~??? Sz 7 shoe! Alsp, does anyone else have the issue w shapewear where it rolls up your thighs? Or is it just the way I'm shaped? Ive had this problem with every pair of short and tight shorts that ive owned, regardless of brand.
I stick with Spanx. No rolling issues at all. Pricey but oh so worth it.

I got my 3rd box from wantables today.  I REALLY want to like them.  I love everyone else's' boxes.  I think I received a returned box.  The box itself is clearly a returned box.  Label ripped off, two UPS labels on top of each other, writing on the box, I'm just wondering about the contents.  

For those of you who received the Wantables black cami, was there a white tag in the back and tags on the cami?  There are remnants of one in mine and part of the plastic tag holder that usually on a price tag. I'm wondering if Wantables cut it off or if the previous receiver did.

I received a sleep mask?!?!?!  HUH?!  That's in perfect shape, I also received Pact tights that were opened.  I got a Steve Madden purple sleep shirt which I like but it was in a ball in the box - not sorta folded because it got jumbled in shipping but in a ball!!!.

Ughhhh, Wantables Intimates, I want to love you!!!  I love their make up box and have not had a single issue with them but the intimates box continues to disappoint me.  
bawling.gif

I got my 3rd box from wantables today.  I REALLY want to like them.  I love everyone else's' boxes.  I think I received a returned box.  The box itself is clearly a returned box.  Label ripped off, two UPS labels on top of each other, writing on the box, I'm just wondering about the contents.   For those of you who received the Wantables black cami, was there a white tag in the back and tags on the cami?  There are remnants of one in mine and part of the plastic tag holder that usually on a price tag. I'm wondering if Wantables cut it off or if the previous receiver did. I received a sleep mask?!?!?!  HUH?!  That's in perfect shape, I also received Pact tights that were opened.  I got a Steve Madden purple sleep shirt which I like but it was in a ball in the box - not sorta folded because it got jumbled in shipping but in a ball!!!. Ughhhh, Wantables Intimates, I want to love you!!!  I love their make up box and have not had a single issue with them but the intimates box continues to disappoint me.  :bawling:
I got the wantable reversible cami and it had tags on it, but no inner tag (with size, washing instructions, etc. ).

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the wantable reversible cami and it had tags on it, but no inner tag (with size, washing instructions, etc. ).
Thanks.  I'm pretty sure the tags were cut off by the person before me who had the box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my 3rd box from wantables today.  I REALLY want to like them.  I love everyone else's' boxes.  I think I received a returned box.  The box itself is clearly a returned box.  Label ripped off, two UPS labels on top of each other, writing on the box, I'm just wondering about the contents.  

For those of you who received the Wantables black cami, was there a white tag in the back and tags on the cami?  There are remnants of one in mine and part of the plastic tag holder that usually on a price tag. I'm wondering if Wantables cut it off or if the previous receiver did.

I received a sleep mask?!?!?!  HUH?!  That's in perfect shape, I also received Pact tights that were opened.  I got a Steve Madden purple sleep shirt which I like but it was in a ball in the box - not sorta folded because it got jumbled in shipping but in a ball!!!.

Ughhhh, Wantables Intimates, I want to love you!!!  I love their make up box and have not had a single issue with them but the intimates box continues to disappoint me.  
bawling.gif

Maybe you can post photos of what you received and, who knows, someone on this list will trade with you for something you would like?

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks.  I'm pretty sure the tags were cut off by the person before me who had the box.
Oh, that's really sad! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't believe they didn't check and repackage the items before sending it out, regardless of whether or not it's a return. I'm sure they'd take it back and pay for a replacement.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fashion Diva /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I stick with Spanx. No rolling issues at all. Pricey but oh so worth it.

Thanks! I should try out their shorts. I don't necessarily need them, but I feel like they're nice to have for certain situations!

I don't "need" Spanx per se, but if I'm wearing a satin or otherwise bias cut gown that shows every ripple or dimple, then it sure does help create a smooth silhouette. Too much waist cinching emphasis in most shapewear for my preference since that's my smallest area (27), but my 37 hips are always game for some extra help. @Babs, it really does sound like they sent you a returned box. I'm disappointed to hear they did such a poor quality control job and just slapped a label on it and sent to you without checking. I'd be seriously PO'd. You should get not only a new box but a little something else for your trouble. That's at least the kind of thing I've heard they do in such situations. Worth a shot but still a PIA to have to send back and wait some more. At least they are fast about shipping. Decided I liked my Jan box so much I'm ordering a second (after majorly changing my preferences to avoid dupes). I'll keep everyone posted how this experiment works!

So, so happy with my box.  I was initially worried when I saw how small it was but the contents turned out to be just fabulous for me.  Sleep shirt (matches my yoga pants from last month), sleep shorts, and two pieces of shape wear (my first ever).

​Let's see if I can upload a photo.

So, so happy with my box.  I was initially worried when I saw how small it was but the contents turned out to be just fabulous for me.  Sleep shirt (matches my yoga pants from last month), sleep shorts, and two pieces of shape wear (my first ever). ​Let's see if I can upload a photo.
Love those sleep shorts! So cute! I've been seeing those for the last couple months and I'm patiently waiting for my turn to get them. Lol.

My box will be here soon! Hopefully by Saturday and I am so excited! I will upload pics as soon as I receive it!

I've started ordering a second box each month but I change my quiz between orders. So far it's worked well and I had no duplicates. I think I may have a Wantables problem, though I cancelled the accessories after one box. On the fence about their beauty box. It was nice quality and all full size but included several Starlooks products. I could just sub to Starlooks directly for less if that's what I wanted. So I'm leaning toward dropping beauty, too. But I'll be keeping the intimates coming, lol!

My box will be here soon! Hopefully by Saturday and I am so excited! I will upload pics as soon as I receive it!
Their shipping is incredibly fast. I'm talking order on Mon and it arrive Thurs kind of fast.

Their shipping is incredibly fast. I'm talking order on Mon and it arrive Thurs kind of fast.
I bet it beats my popsugar box and I just ordered it on Tuesday. Lol

I bet it beats my popsugar box and I just ordered it on Tuesday. Lol
Oh I'll guarantee it beats your popsugar box! Mine has been in route since Jan 8 and FedEx finally gave an ETA today of next Tues, Jan 21. That's right, two full weeks to make it from CA to Vegas! My second Wantables of the month I ordered yesterday, it shipped today and is scheduled for delivery on Sat. To me that's proof it can be done MUCH faster than popsugar ever seems to manage. And it's one of the great things about all of the Wantables subs. They all arrive within days of buying.

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love those sleep shorts! So cute! I've been seeing those for the last couple months and I'm patiently waiting for my turn to get them. Lol.
I'm a big fan of the shorts too, but I guarantee you I won't be wearing them until the snow outside has melted away.

I'm a big fan of the shorts too, but I guarantee you I won't be wearing them until the snow outside has melted away.
I got Steve Madden sleep shorts a couple months ago and I'm in the same boat. I couldn't even bear trying them on. I tried them with leggings underneath. Lmao.

Back