Wanted to share some good news with you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Marisol! That's great news! I hope your new opportunity is everything you hoped for an more. Congrats, too, on getting your own place; it's so great to be able to create a space that's totally your own.

Yayyy, I am so happy for you Mar. I've been waiting for you to post this lol.

Congratulations Marisol! I wish you every bit of luck with your move. I'm sure you have made the right decision. It's good to make new changes and I hope you have a stress-free move and that you enjoy what the future brings :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats Marisol!!! I can't believe you've been working for 8 years .. I dunno why I thought you were 20?:kopfkratz:

Congrats and good luck! Just dont ask me to help move stuff, hahahha....I did that all yesterday and am uber sore! But really, big congrats, its awsome that you are taking such a big leap FORWARD!!!!!

that's amazing marisol! i'm so happy and excited for you! congrats and keep us posted!

Woohoo! SO glad to hear everything worked out Marisol! I'm excited and proud of you for this! You deserve it chica! Have fun picking out furniture! Congrats!

congratulations Marisol! takes up a LOT of courage to take such a big, new step. Wishing you all best luck! change is difficult, but so exciting! I have a feeling you made a good decision. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww....that's awesome! How exciting for you! :yesss: Change can be hard, but it sounds like you're ready and there are lots of people to support you. Knock 'em dead! :7dh: :thumbsup2:

Back