Wanted to share some good news with you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAAwwww im so excited for you!!!!! i like it in mmodesto... great placeto tan rite??? my dad lives there ... good luck.. oh and doe this mean u get to go to the wonderful land of ikea???

marisol, i am soo extremely happy for you! i have goosebumps! you definitely deserve this and everything will go so well for you, even though it'd be a little rough in the beginning. good luck to you!

Thanks for all the good luck wishes. I found out Wednesday that my application went through for the apartment that I wanted. I am so happy!

Check out the floor plan! I can't wait to decorate. I will finally be able to hang up all of my MAC postcards.

flpl829311.jpeg

That's fantastic, Marisol! Congratulations! I just went through the same thing, though my move was only 10 minutes away. It's wonderful that you'll have the entire month of December off! I wish I had done the same thing. I can totally identify with you that all of those emotions are running through you! If you need anything or just want to chat let me know! I'm still getting settled in and I've been at my new job for 2 months, new place for 6 weeks.

No roomies. The bedroom on the left will be a guest bedroom/office.

838 sqft. Its faily big and I love the walk in closets. yay!

I bet its been sort of an adjustment. If I have any questions or need advice, I will definitely pm you. Thanks! How are you liking the new job?

The new job is insanely busy, but I love it. I've had my moments where I just wanna break down and cry, but I'm still adjusting and I know that it takes time. It's ALOT of responsibility, but my coworkers (who came from the same company) are really helping me and my boss is great, too!

What is it that you are doing now? How's your son adjusting to the new place?

wow, marisol, that apt. looks/sounds sooooooooo amazing! i am sooooo excited for you!

Congrat !!!!! I wish you all the best in your new job & apt. Hopefully early next year I will be in the same position as you because I'm planning to move to California. I'm sooooo excited to move I'm so ready for a new chapter in my life. Also have very blessed Holidays.:1f:

Back