Wanted to share some good news with you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay!!!

Congrats Marisol!

getting an apartment of your own is a huge step and it was such a great experience for me.

Could you believe i NEVER lived on my own? I lived with my parents until the day I got married, then I lived with my hubby.

anyways, I lived past 2 years alone for school, and it was an experience that I really treasure, because I think it allowed me to learn and discover things about myself that I had never thought of. and Yes, you do accumulate a lot of crap when you have your own place.. lol

Northern california is awesome (I stayed in Davis, near Sac)! I'm from southern CA, but really fell in love with the atmosphere of northern CA. The only thing I didn't like too much was the weather, hehe!!!

I remember when it 1st rained in Davis, and I ran into the GAP and asked for the thickest warmest jacket they have, and the sales person looked at me and said, "you're from LA aren't you?" :moa:

How did I miss this?

I just wanted to say Congratulations on a new chapter of your life! I'm sure everything will be ok for you, best wishes!

Thank you all for your support! You guys are the best!

Thank you! I hope so too!

Thanks!

Thanks Leony! Hope you are feeling better.

I hope that moving isn't stressful. I am already panicking over everything that I have to do.

Sure will... thanks!

Thanks! I am actually 27.

LOL... I hate moving & packing so that I am not looking forward. Thanks!

Will do Dionela! Thanks!

I will.. I plan on sharing my new experiences in the Valley with you.

Thanks Aquilah! I appreciate it.

Thanks doll!

It is exciting and I am looking forward to it. If it wasn't difficult, then it wouldn't be worth it.

Thanks for the support.

I think that I will learn a lot about myself and I am looking forward to that. This is going to challenge me not only professionally but personally as well.

Congratulations Marisol! I'm so very happy for you, this is great! *Big Bear Hugz*

Good luck to you, and let us know how the new job goes!

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,

Strange

Wow! Great news!! Congrats! We need to have a SF meetup asap before you move so far away!

Aww, congrats!! That really is wonderful =] Modesto is about two hours from where I live, though I've only been there twice.

Congratulations on embarking in this new chapter of your life. I hope your transition is smooth like butter!

THAT's AWESOME! I'll be moving out in Jan-Feb, I'm making a list of all the things I need also.. BUT CONGRATS! I Wish you the best of luck at your new job and a new chapter in your life

i read this yesterday and i was shocked! i'm sure that took a lot of courage to do what you did (new company/new location)...but it's a great move! congrats and good luck mari!

congrats to you marisol hope you like your new job and have fun decorateing your place

congratulations Mari! I'm sooo happy for you! Good luck with everything hun!

Back