Was I wrong???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what you did was AWESOME!!! Cigarettes are the most disgusting thing. And I use to smoke....

People that think other people, especially children, should have to breath in their smoke for ANY reason are just plain ignorant and selfish

Again, you GO!!!!!

once kids get a certain age they learn how to unbuckle the seat belt belive me most parents dont want there kids out of the seat belt but untill you can safely pull over what can you do... im a nervous reck when this happens and i def dont need some driver passing by talking s*** asumeing im ok with it makeing the situation worst. ARGGG

those kids have rights, rights not to have to inhale that smoke, so i am glad you stuck up for them never feel bad or like you shouldnt have you done the right thing, well done chicky.

Nic

You know what I hate ? everyitm I go buy a pack of cigs some moron tells me "do U know smokings bad for you?' or"you shouldnt buy those" bla bla

I dont drink.. but do I stand in front of a liquor store and tell veryone they shouldnt buy booze? "It can make u beat yer wife up" or It will make u cheat on your sign other" ect ect jeeesh I totally agree with u being upset but the white trash thing wasnt a great idea nothing u can do about it now tho

Latest posts

Back