What are the worst drugstore products I can avoid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just purchased wet n wild eyeliner and it seems like it has no color and it's hard.

I'm sorry, and maybe this is an issue for another thread...but are a lot of you really that spoiled with department store products? I cringe whenever I look at sephora and Mac's websites and even entertain the idea of paying nearly $20 for a tube of lipstick. Maybe I'm just too poor.

Anyways, as far as the topic goes....

Products I dont care for,

-Maybelline define-a-lash mascara. The brush is really flimsy and just doesn't get a decent amount of the product on my lashes.

-All of the really cheap brand eyeshadows (Wet and wild, J.A.N.E. and Rimmel) they all make my eyelids feel like they are burning

-covergirls outlast lip collection. They don't stick on my pouty lip and they clump up and peel off like paint as someone else has stated before.

-maybelline mouse foundation: Covers great, but the color looks awful and it feels like it's clogging my pores.

Products I love that everyone else seems to hate:

-Covergirls trublend foundation. I have very very pale skin (with a touch of pink undertone) and until this stuff came out, every foundation I put on my face turned orange.

I also like the tru-blend blush however I can't stand the loose face powder, it doesn't match quite like their foundations and pressed powders do.

-Revlons Colorstay eyeshadows and eyeliners. I like how the eyeshadows come in pots of four complement colours since I am a beginner at blending eyeshadows. I just wish they had more of a variety of colours.

Revlon shadows and Physicians formula shadows (these are expensive for the crap they give in return!)

Back