What are you asking for for Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better. I do agree with you though. I want them to be happy and healthy.
However, I would like a new phone or a new purse
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks!
I'm sure I'll get something good too... I always do.

My brother at home with his gf, that would be nice.

Hmm, like Rosie an empty MAC palette, let's go wild and say a 15 pan. Some sets maybe, perfume. My usual christmas tea
smile.gif

Money would also be good, considering my parents don't know MAC i'll probably end up buying the stuff myself, so my parents will probably leave me some cash to spend as i want.

Originally Posted by banapple /img/forum/go_quote.gif a boyfriend....
hahahaha

LOL!me too
frown.gif

and more realistically- perfume (j'adore, i've run out), an external hard drive (woo! lol) and of course CHOCOLATE.

but most importantly, a nice big dinner and some time with my family
smile.gif

hahahaha

rofl.gif
I need to add that to my list also

hahahaha

same here lol
I don't know what I want this Christmas, maybe a travel package

-a remote car starter

-MAC giftcard

-money to makeup shop online with

-Sex and the City Special Edition DVD (although I doubt I'll be able to wait till Christmas, so Ill buy it myself)

The only people (as in family) I exchange gifts with is my brother, sister in law, and two nephews. I wouldn't mind a gift card from places such as Shoppers Drug Mart,The Body Shop or MAC. Money or chocolate would be another nice gift.

A new Canon Digital Camera - all I freakin' wanted for the past 2 years.

I got a Kodak one for my Birthday but it was blah so I told my mom to upgrade me and she returned it but never got me any camera afterward. I swear, I never get what I want for holidays... I always ended up buying my own stuff
frown.gif

Clothes/Gift Card for Clothes

Escada Perfume

Sephora Gift Card

My sister will be in the US this Xmas so I am going to ask her to get me some Mac
biggrin.gif
Other than that I'd like some nice quality jewellery but I know that won't happen lol

Hmmm let's see!

Books

Shoes

Handbags

Make Up

Tiffanys bracelet..haha I wish!

Giftcards maybe. I really want a GPS thing because I am always getting lost.

Most important for all my family to be together and happy.

My husband always takes me out for an evening... we go shopping and I pick what I want and then we go out to eat or something. We've discovered this is the best way to do it because then I get exactly what I want. He is basically clueless on shopping and hates it anyway. Its one of my favorite evenings of the year!

I will probably ask for gift cards to Target or Pottery Barn so I can decorate and furnish my new apt!

A job I can pay my bills with.

I don't even have a credit card or a car payment but my job is so sketchy I would be going under if it wasn't for my bf.

Actually, my birthday is October 26, so I want the job for my birthday- don't want to wait until Christmas, lol!

A Gucci purse...The one i want is only $625...(hey thats the smallest, least expensive one they have!)

Obviously make up, hahaha!

-Ben Nye's Grand Lumiere Palette

-Both the 48 eyeshadow palettes (shimmer and regular)

-Kryolan 24 Aquacolor Palette

-Kryolan UV Dayglo Palette

-Some cute socks/legwarmers/various hosiery from Sockdreams

-Imp Ears perfume samples from Black Pheonix Alchemy Labs. I've been wanting them for yeaaaars!

That's mostly it. I don't expect to receive all of it obviously (but one can dream, right?), but still, even if I were to get one of those items I would be so stoked!
biggrin.gif

Back