What are you asking for for Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif A laptopSephora Gift Card

M.A.C Gift Card

Snow

Money

Adding something else.....a memory card for my camera! I think I would want this more than anything else.

I can't really think off much i want, well havent been thinking about it just yet. Theres nothing to really come sto mind i'd like so just the usual makeup, clothes, perfume, underwear and jewellery would be nice
smile.gif

I want my family to be happy and healthy and all together this year... Our number has dwindled so much these past 4 yrs...

Other than that, lol, I want a wider screen monitor for gaming.

well, i want loads n loads of money so that i can do whatever i missed this year. may be that ways i can fulfill my unfulfilled dreams of this year

we are horrible for waiting in our family. My wife got me, and set up the installation already for a new car stereo for me. For her she showed me a JC Penny sales flyer with a few things circled. I will have to at least get a few small surprises for her.

We have decided to downsize a whole lot for Christmas this year. We've been gradually doing that with our families (we quit exchanging gifts with DH's extended family 3 years ago and quit exchanging with my family 2 years ago after my Dad died, so now it's only DH's parents, sister and grandparents) but now we're going to limit exchanging with each other. We've been so blessed the past few years, being able to buy a house and then were given some nice nearly-new furniture, we are trying not to shop so excessively. He never wants much anyway, I buy whatever I want throughout the year (especially MU and clothes, although I'm way behind most of you in how much I buy!) and his parents always go overboard on gifts for us; so we decided only 5 gifts to each other. What I've asked for is mostly books, CD's and DVD's, and a sterling necklace with my college logo on it.

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Adding something else.....a memory card for my camera! I think I would want this more than anything else. Updating again....
Cosmetic Mirror with Lights

Makeup Brushes

Nothing. Christmas isn't about gifts or presents. I'll be just dandy if I get a $20 gift card. Its kind of shocking to see some people asking for like, $600 purses and hundreds of dollars worth of makeup.

tons of cash so I can pay all my bills.
smile.gif

seriously though I dont really know what I am going to ask for.

I'm going to hire a professional painter to finish the trim work in our house. It's going to be the "big" present for both of us and it'll be so worth the money.
smile.gif

Other than that, I don't really know. Maybe I'll finally get my Lil Minx Dance Pole. I've been wanting to learn how to pole dance for a long time and I finally have a big enough house that I could set one up...but for some reason, the hubby thinks I'm crazy whenever I bring it up...I guess we'll see.

Kind of a Christmas Tradition for me and mom, is that we go around to all our favorite stores together and talk about all kinds of stuff we see that we love. Then we go back seperately later on, with that stuff in mind, and do our shopping for each other. I look forward to this so much every year!! It's usually thrift stores, consignment shops, and antique places, oh and the flea market!! That way we know we're getting stuff we like, and it's still a big surprise when we rip open our presents!! But we don't do all our stuff that way, we still do most of our shopping the old fashioned way.

Other than that I want

Clothes

New Polaroid camera

Old books, and used new books

Crafting supplies

A beauty day at the beauty academy for me and my mom to do together (i might actually get her this)

Perfumes

That's about all I can think of for now. I'll probably get a bunch of those visa gift cards from the extended fam, with that I'll probably get my windows tinted and do some makeup and etsy shopping.

A teacup yorkshire terrier, command start for my car and ikea GCs for when i move away next sept!!

Back