What are you asking for for Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i want is Oliver Sykes at my door. haha i know never gonna happen.

but yeh,i go to this little store in town and they have the cutest fairy ornaments....and there is this one thats all goth,i want it so badly but im flat broke and that ornament is $14.95.... *cries alot and runs away*

argh i want sooo many things lol....right now im on a no buy for makeup...as i know i can get all that when a job comes my way....but right now i want my camera...some new summer clothes for myself and daughter, and i want to get my hair redone lol...so thats all my xmas pressies to myself lol

mainly clothessome lingerie pjamas shoes, and some make up too!

cant wait!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ozzymandias /img/forum/go_quote.gif A new headshot. Hey ozzymandias, is that Six on your avatar? If so, <wave> from another BSG fan!I've been thinking more on the Christmas thing, and found a few things at Sephora I've put on a wishlist and sent to DH. Mostly pink stuff that supports breast cancer & other charities. Other than that, my wishlist still consists of books and CD's and DVD's. I seem to be so much more about the giving than the receiving this year....this is a totally new thing for me, because I am usually making lists starting in September or so of what I've found that I really really want. Maybe turning 40 this year had something to do with it, I don't know. But I have so much stuff I'm trying to get rid of that the idea of getting a whole lot of new stuff is abhorrent to me. Hopefully that means I'm becoming a grownup....finally....about time I guess! I am jealous, though, of all of you who still have the childlike desire to have Santa bring you everything you want for Christmas -- that was the old me and I miss it a little bit.

Originally Posted by retroxxkittie /img/forum/go_quote.gif all i want is Oliver Sykes at my door. haha i know never gonna happen. Haha I met him and didn't like him at all. He was really up himself.

I have to agree with bella, good health for all of those I love!

If I can't have that...I wish for a year full of beautiful days to make some beautiful memories. I am now down to less than 10% vision in my right eye &, this year, I have begun to lose it in my left as well. I need to bask as much in as I can.

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha I met him and didn't like him at all. He was really up himself. well,i met him just lastnight at the Troubadour and he is sweet and stuff,but my god talk about a self centered perv. like DAMN. i was wearing a really cute dress that was a v-neck almost down to my belly button,and the whole time he stared at my boobs,if my boyfriend was there he would have punched oli in his pretty little nose.
but i still think oli is cute and sorta nice, he could be less of a weirdo though.
scared.gif
i am disapointed.

i felt like doing this to myself:
eiertritt.gif

I think i would like to be able to arrange something good for someone else this xmas, theres nothing i want/need.

I pointed out some stuff on the Fnac's catalogue i received in hte mail. My mom wanted to check it, maybe she'll understand the silent message behind my pink arrows ?
biggrin.gif
I found some music, cookbooks ( especially a set of 7 small cookbooks, for the 7 sins, it sounds promising) and a few other items in it, even an mp3 player since she noticed i'm "borrowing" hers lately.

i' m hoping for gift cards to borders, barnes &noble, sephora, and just plain cash

My boyfriend went and bought me a laptop this year! I think thats more than i deserve lol.

I think for christmas this year i would like a satin dressing gown and maybe some slippers, a lava lamp, some posters for my walls and some makeup. Wouldnt mind some photoframes so i can finally put up the photos i have.

I really want a new battery for my laptop. The life of mine right now is only an hour and a half maybe even less right now.

-Wireless shutter release for my camera

-A nice pair of boots

-New glasses since my old ones are wayyy stretched out/4 years old

-To have a nice, peaceful christmas. =]

Well, we just got a boat... so we are limiting ourselves to a $100 gift to each other... on my list

Bunny Slope' Quilted Bomber Jacket (Juniors), Black

Michael Kors 'Montauk' Ladies' Plaque Watch, White

REACTION Kenneth Cole Military with Patch pockets Wool Coat, Charcoal

Conair Infiniti 20 Tourmaline Ceramic Flocked Rollers and Cord Reel, Black

Conair Infiniti 20 Nano Tourmaline Rollers, Silver

Back