What Are You Eating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing for me Vanilla Nut Granola cereal with Fat Free organic milk
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Same thing for me Vanilla Nut Granola cereal with Fat Free organic milk
wink.gif
I eat my cereal with soy or rice milk.

I eat my cereal with Lactaid, Fat free milk for lactose intolerant ones
icon_lol.gif
icon_redface.gif

oh for lunch I'm eating a Lean Cuisine (chicken with almond something...)

Originally Posted by Marisol Are you asking which one is better, if the one of Mission or Haight? Or if the one I went to compared to Cha Cha Cha's? Oh, I meant the one you compared to Cha Cha Cha's. And, oh yeah, I meant before WE go to Ulta. That would be dangerous, girlfriend.
icon_biggrin.gif

everyone eats interestin things iv never heard of, lol. right now im eatin a lamb roast dinner

Originally Posted by Nicolet Oh, I meant the one you compared to Cha Cha Cha's. And, oh yeah, I meant before WE go to Ulta. That would be dangerous, girlfriend.
icon_biggrin.gif

The one I went to had good food but Cha Cha Cha's has the atmosphere going for it.
We would definitely get into some trouble at Ulta!

I just had a salad with romaine lettuce, red & yellow tomatoes, mushrooms, and lite italian dressing.

I am drinking Organic Nettle Tea (tastes lovely honest) and have changed all my food to Organic. For breaksfast i had some lovely Bio Strawberry yoghart with some nuts and seeds sprinkled on the top with a chopped bannana! Yummy!

I just had a very greasy mozarella and sundried tomato panini for lunch!

I feel yuck now!

That sounds delicious Bhav! I had boring vegetable soup with a slice of wholemeal brown bread. And after i had a cup of tea with 2 digestive biscuits
biggrin.gif

just finished pasta w/oila and cajun pepper, green beans, carrots and a big bowl of strawberries - yum yum

Back