What Are You Eating?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm currently eating an Italian seasoned chicken breast with some rice, corn, cheese casserole.

Reaction score
Wow, rub it in. I just had a grilled cheese sandwich and some pink lemonade!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I'm currently eating an Italian seasoned chicken breast with some rice, corn, cheese casserole.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suziqq322 Wow, rub it in. I just had a grilled cheese sandwich and some pink lemonade! Hey, sounds good. I like grilled cheese.

Reaction score
I just finished eating some BBQ beef ribs, succotash, sweet potatoes, corn bread and blueberry dumplings.

It was a stay at home day for me, I got bored and started cooking like crazy!

Reaction score
We just microwaved some leftover Taco Soup from the other night -- it's a Weight Watchers recipe my mother-in-law gave us, and while we're not trying to lose weight, it is rather yummy! (Maybe it will make up for the fast food we were talking about eating on another thread, lol)

Later tonight though I am going to have to grab my usual bowl of ice cream -- I justify it by saying I don't get enough calcium in my diet otherwise!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa

I'm currently eating an Italian seasoned chicken breast with some rice, corn, cheese casserole.

That's why you are thin LOL
Cameron and are having organic pizza tonight

Reaction score
Now i'm eating my second piece of banana cake with cream cheese icing. To die for!

Reaction score
Half of an everything bagel, half with butter & half with Temp Tee.

Reaction score
I ate tilapia (fish) and green beans for supper. I really want chili fries tho! :icon_love

Reaction score
I had a T-Bone with smothered potatoes and fresh green beans, oh yeah with some garlic bread as well.

Reaction score
I just had a craving for toast with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (it's the only thing I will put on my toast). I had to have a slice and it had to be almost burnt.

Reaction score
I had crab, veggie soup, takenoko rice for dinner.

Reaction score
Quite a traditonal gujarati indian meal for me tonight:

Chapati's

Okra/Lady Fingers curry

Rice

Daal

YUM!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhav Quite a traditonal gujarati indian meal for me tonight:Chapati's

Okra/Lady Fingers curry

Rice

Daal

YUM!!

This sounds delicious!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol This sounds delicious! It was yum!I haven't eaten it for a while and i think i may have over-eaten now!!

Reaction score
A late lunch of pastrami and mozzarella on wheat bread, Cheetos, and water. Love my Cheetos

Latest posts