What are your favorite tv shows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Rizzoli & Isles. Oh yeah... I love this new show.... With Sasha from NCIS...

I went to high school with David (Raven) of Drag Race, we had science class together. My brother just ran into him at Disneyland. How funny!

Anyway, my favorite shows are the Jerseys - Jersey Shore, Jersey Couture, Jerseylicious... The First 48, SYTYCD, Drop Dead Diva, You're Cut Off, Judge Judy, and Judge Mathis. That's all I can think of right now.

My main favourite show is Friends. I've loved that show for years, one that I can watch over and over again and not get sick of it.

I like watching the CSI shows too every now and then.

....and secretly indulge with The Hills.

i think i watch too much tv lol

some of my faves: Drop dead diva, The first 48, Project Runway, Teen mom, How do i look, Jerseylicious, House hunters, Taboo, Snapped, and im sure theres tons more!

Gossip girl, I can't wait for the next season
yess.gif

Also Desperate housewives and perhaps The good wife.

oh great lol i love also show like Keeping up with the kardashians. I really love kardashian family.

Originally Posted by vsgirlfidelity /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
the only show you ever need to watch.

I've seen this one before and its definitely a hoot!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The Misfits, Criminal Minds, House. Red Dwarf - they are going to produce 2 more seasons!!!

Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds, Cold Case, SYTYCD Canada & USA versions, Canada's Next Top Model, America's Next Top Model, The Real Housewives of OC, Desperate Housewives, The Hills (when it was still on tv), House Hunters, Love it or List it, and nature shows.

I love the BGC (Bad Girls Club), Keeping up with the Kardashians, and Kourtney and Khloe!

Originally Posted by Beauty225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the BGC (Bad Girls Club), Keeping up with the Kardashians, and Kourtney and Khloe! OOh! I love BGC too!

South Park, American Dad, Futurama, Family Guy

One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl

Keeping Up with the Kardashians& Kourtney and Khloe take Miami!

True blood. Lost (so sad it's over). The Event. Survivor. The amazing race. Criminal Minds (love Penelope!). Fringe.

Back