What are your favorite tv shows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad Men, Dexter, Entourage... can you see the pattern here?
rolleyes.gif

My favorite quote from Ari Gold is "love a liar but hate a cheater.

Frontline.

Frasier.

Dancing With the Stars.

Come Dine With Me.

Supersize vs. Superskinny.

No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain.

Then the non-sense I'm too ashamed to admit I watch (and love!): Jersey Shore & The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

There's nothing like Channel 4, the BBC, and ITV's docs. Thank God for Youtube and streaming online video sites.

I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia too. Over the last month we got all the seasons from Netflix and have watched them all.

I don't have a lot of time to watch television, but do have it on occassionally. Some of my favorites include:

Cash Cab with Ben Baily (NYC) - Discovery

Cash Cab with Beth Melewski (Chicago) - Discovery

The Simpsons - FOX

Family Guy - FOX

Paranormal State - A&E

Hoarders - A&E

Storage Wars - A&E

Animal Cops - Animal Planet

Animal Precinct - Animal Planet

The Pit Boss - Animal Planet

Animal Hoarders - Animal Planet

To Catch A Predator - Dateline NBC

Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives with Guy Fierri - The Food Network

The Iron Chef - The Food Network

Cupcake Wars - The Food Network

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations - The Travel Channel

Ghost Adventures - The Travel Channel

Nip/Tuck - FX

Lights Out - FX

I also like QVC and HSN.

I have stopped watching many TV shows, and now just flip channels until I find something to watch (usually cooking or home shows), but my not to be missed shows are Chuch, Castle, Modern Family, and Wipeout.

Breaking Bad is one of the best tv-series of all time, the acting is top-notch and I think everyone should watch it! Also Homeland is really, really good (with Claire Danes). I watched all the episodes of Homeland in two days because it's that exciting, I can't wait for season 2.

American Horror

Breaking Bad

Hell on Wheels

House

Justified

Big Bang Theory

Walking Dead

White Collar

Numb3rs

Just to name a few. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got reminded of this thread when I watched the latest episode of The Secret Circle. It's one of those shows that's a guilty-pleasure to me, one that I'm not proud of that I watch (I'm 26 years old!) and sometimes I even roll my eyes when I'm watching it since it's so bad... Still though, I can't stop watching.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Speaking of guilty pleasures...for me that is "Revenge"--I love that show and can't wait to watch it every week!

I'm going to add to my list..... "Storage Wars". "Castle", "White Collar", Cover Affairs", Fairly Legal".... "In Plain Sight"....

Let me preface this with the fact that I don't own a TV. I watch the three shows that I still care about online (and have Netflix for older stuff and movies). One of "my shows" is online for free, the other two, I purchase via iTunes Season Pass. SO convenient and MUCH cheaper (for me) than cable was.

RuPaul's Drag Race (online for free, usually the same night it airs)

Sons of Anarchy (usually available on iTunes about three hours after it finishes its first airing on the West Coast)

Archer (usually available on iTunes within a day of airing, sometimes faster)

I really love and don't miss:

- True Blood (can't wait for the new season)

- Parks & Recreation (Amy Poeher is amazing)

- The Mentalist (just the right amount of crime for me)

The Walking Dead, Workaholics, The Golden Girls, & any crappy reality TV show

Sons of Anarchy, Bones, Boardwalk Empire, Fringe, True Blood and pretty much anything BBC. I don't even have cable, we buy a ton of seasons of DVD and stream online.

Back