What are your favorite tv shows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I just started this amazing TV show on the weekend. It's called The Killing!!! You gotta watch it!

_________

Otherland

Dexter , Ben 10 and sailor moon are mine favorite TV shows and i always love to go with these shows as they are good to enjoy.

So many...

Comedy:

Community, 30 Rock, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, South Park, Family Guy, Arrested Development, Parks and Rec, Up All Night, My Name is Earl, The Simpsons.

Drama:

Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Touch, Lost, Terra Nova, American Horror Story.

Crime Shows:

Criminal Minds.

Reality Shows/Competition Shows:

The Voice, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, Face Off.

Other:

Misfits (British show, sooo good though)

There are probably more, but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.

I watch a lot of crappy TV.

90210, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill (watched since it began when I was in high school, so glad it finally ended), Secret Life of the American Teenager (this show is hilarious), Pretty Little Liars, House, Glee. With the exception of House and OTH, I think it's funny that none of the characters act their age. Also Degrassi TNG, but I haven't watched any of the new season because I don't like all of the new cast. They should have ended when Emma/Manny's grade graduated. (I started TNG in HS too, I believe.. and then watched the original during the breaks)

I'm waiting for season 4 of Breaking Bad to get to Netflix. This show is great. If I could only ever watch one show, this would be it.

I've been watching OG Star Trek on Netflix too, but I haven't in a while due to school getting in the way, and keeping up with the current weeklies on hulu.

I'm really liking Touch With Keifer Sutherland. I love how the plot lines all connect in the end.

I love Pretty Little Liars so much probably my favourite show ever! I also like the secret life of the american teenager, make it or break it, the amazing race, wipeout

Breaking Bad was phenomenal! I can't wait for the 5th season
headphonedance.gif

I just got into watching Bob's Burgers, and it is HILARIOUS. If you like quirky weirdness, this is for you. If anyone out there watches Archer, you'd definitely appreciate this as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pretty Little Liars <3 and Gossip Girl but this season sucked ...

also, The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle-so sad it got cancelled ..

Haha. Bob's Burgers is hilarious. I wish there were more episodes on Netflix. The guy who voices Bob was on Doug Benson's Interruption and is pretty funny doing stand up too.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha. Bob's Burgers is hilarious. I wish there were more episodes on Netflix. The guy who voices Bob was on Doug Benson's Interruption and is pretty funny doing stand up too.
He also had a show called H. Jon Benjamin has a van and it was pretty awesome. He's also the voice of Sterling Archer--he is probably my fave voice actor!

america's got talent

the middle

keeping up with the kardashians

the braxton family values

icarly

victorious

adventure time

judge judy

the king of queens

..... uhh, that's all i can think of right now! lol

The King of Queens

Single Ladies

Push Girls

So You Think You Can Dance

Braxton Family Values

Drop Dead Diva

The Client List

Hogan's Heros

Star Trek - All of them, (TOS is my fav)

The Simpson's

Family Guy

Fringe

Game of Thrones

Alphas

Breaking Bad

Ancient Aliens

Mayday

Back