• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What companies have you gotten samples from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your concerns with us the admins and the mods. We appreciate it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Feel free to report an issue if you see one and we'll handle it. Thanks again for your help keeping MUT spam free!

I do have an updated list But it's not organized and I might have accidentally wrote down companies more than once. That's the only thing. I have a 1 year old daughter to keep up with and to organize my long list would take forever lol

https://m.facebook.com/ChristinaAshley0827
Yeah, that's understandable, I wonder, when writing to companies do you offer reviews?

I do have an updated list But it's not organized and I might have accidentally wrote down companies more than once. That's the only thing. I have a 1 year old daughter to keep up with and to organize my long list would take forever lol

https://m.facebook.com/ChristinaAshley0827
Yeah, that's understandable, I wonder, when writing to companies do you offer reviews?
Any updates on the bigger samples? i emailed a bunch of companies, all noes sadly. A bunch of colleges too. Who also said no :/ Tough time for free stuff guys :/
I haven't really gotten any yes replies either. As for colleges I got a shirt from Cedarville but that's it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What does B.kamins send?

Is it worth the email?
it was worth it for me. i sent an email to them on moday, got some products on thursday! i got a deluxe sample of their acne serum as well as 2 small acne washes and cream sample. It came in a huge box for such a small product haha

Last edited by a moderator:
@, to start a new topic, go to the forum you want to start the topic in and click on the new topic (please see the attached pic)

new topic.jpg

I just want to say how much I love this thread. Right before Christmas of 2013 I found this thread and emailed oodles of companies. I saved up all my boxes and opened them for Christmas. It was just so much fun. I have now waited a little over a year since hitting up all those companies and this time I am going to save up all my goodies like KayxDee did for my Birthday in March. It is amazing how much fun it is to get free stuff.

hey everyone!!

i hope everyone is having fun trying out their samples!

my mail box has been so slow lately, anyone contacted any more companies?

lets not let this thread die!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everyone. I just recently started requesting samples from companies last December. My first request was from DermaOrganics which I wasn't expecting but I got a package within 4 days. Anyway after that I stopped and started to email companies just 2 weeks ago after reading threads and blog posts of other companies you can request samples from. So far here's all the samples I've gotten. :) IMG_20150313_230745.jpg

Hi everyone. I just recently started requesting samples from companies last December. My first request was from DermaOrganics which I wasn't expecting but I got a package within 4 days. Anyway after that I stopped and started to email companies just 2 weeks ago after reading threads and blog posts of other companies you can request samples from. So far here's all the samples I've gotten. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
IMG_20150313_230745.jpg
i love dermorganic!!!!!!!! their products are at tj maxx!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've started out this month pretty well!! I was trying to wait until my birthday to open everything but the bug packages got me haha. In preparing for a half marathon this moth so I emailed a few companies asking if they'd send some stuff and I was quite shocked with the amount of stuff they sent! Here's what I got:

Avia: by at the best company I've gotten free stuff from they sent shoes, spandex, running tights, 3 pairs of socks, a tank top, a water bottle and two headbands! I almost died when I opened the package

Health warrior: they sent 24 chia bars! I was only expecting one or two! Boy was that a nice surprise

Vega: sent 15 different fitness powders, bars, gels, etc

Not related to the half marathon I got arm and hammer toothpaste, auromere samples, a teen vogue magazine ( I get all my magazines from survey rewards), also u got the sample pack from U by Kotex, and Aveda sent a coupon for a $20 item for my birthday

How's everyone else doing?

image.jpg

I've started out this month pretty well!! I was trying to wait until my birthday to open everything but the bug packages got me haha. In preparing for a half marathon this moth so I emailed a few companies asking if they'd send some stuff and I was quite shocked with the amount of stuff they sent! Here's what I got:

Avia: by at the best company I've gotten free stuff from they sent shoes, spandex, running tights, 3 pairs of socks, a tank top, a water bottle and two headbands! I almost died when I opened the package

Health warrior: they sent 24 chia bars! I was only expecting one or two! Boy was that a nice surprise

Vega: sent 15 different fitness powders, bars, gels, etc

Not related to the half marathon I got arm and hammer toothpaste, auromere samples, a teen vogue magazine ( I get all my magazines from survey rewards), also u got the sample pack from U by Kotex, and Aveda sent a coupon for a $20 item for my birthday

How's everyone else doing?
How did you word your email to Avia? I've tried to get things for running before with no success.

Latest posts

Back