What Do You Dislike MOST About Yourself?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i say the only things i dont like about myself are mostly physical (stretch marks, etc... shall i say more) and the fact i forget almost everything... i have to make myself notes all the time and still i forget... its insane! im just like all of you w/ the anger running wild on me, jealousy, to honest, but at the wrong time time not honest enough blah blah... but those are all my emotions and i live off of them so hey i love all that junk!

I love to debate, I won't back down until I win an argument. There have been times when I've argued with someone for hours.

I can get lazy. AND, I spend to make myself feel good which means I have a whole lot of useless, expensive stuff and no savings.

Also, I'm super messy, especially when I'm stressed. The last thing I think of is hanging my clothes up or putting my towel away.

I say stuff when I should keep my mouth shut. I think that stems from me being quiet for the longest time and getting used a lot by friends that I just finally got fed up and let everything be known. But...

...It's hard for me to stand up for myself. If I were to get in some verbal argument, I'd be too tongue tied to fight back. I hate being shy and feeling embarrassed, at times I want to burst out and cry, even from the littlest, negative feedback.

I whine. & not motivated enough to get things done. && like Rosers, I spend too much on unnecessary things.

Physically: That I'm big and have eczema. Ugh. HATE eczema, I hope my kids never get it.

have you tried vitamin E cream or sorbolene? I used to have eczema as a kid. ON MY FACE. Like way to have no friends

I have generalized anxiety disorder. I have panic attacks in the middle of the night, sometimes during the day. I get so tense and lash out at people for no reason. Sometimes there is a reason, but it only takes a tiny remark to set it off. I get so mad and aggressive and say things that I don't mean and can never take back. It is like I go outside myself and see this B goin nuts, and there is nothing I can do to stop myself. The words just roll off my tougue with such ease. Although I take meds (as needed per doctor orders) I hate feeling so frustrated and pressured, like I am suffocating all of the time, I hate the way I treat other people when I have attacks, and I hate the way I feel so guilty afterward and constantly apologize. It always seems to be the people we care the most about that we hurt the most. I rarely lash out at strangers or casual aquaintences. Luckily, it is getting better and I don't have them nearly as often as I used to, maybe a serious episode 2 times a month now instead of at least once a week, night and day.

Other than that, I hate the way I am so unorganized.

I have pack rat/clutter bug tendencies. Oscar Madison and I would have probably been able to be roomates, instead of him and Felix.. Thank goodness, I live alone, so noone has to be subject to it..

A few thing si dont like about myself, espcially the fact i deffo consider myself to be a jealous/paranoid person it was never an issue with me before untill my boyf came along he's my first long term relationship and certainly the only man i have ever loved and for some stupid/annoying horrible reason he brings out the jealous/paranoid me - it bugs me that he talks to other girls on facebook etc (even though i have one aswell haha so guess you could say im hypocritical although im doing nothing i shouldnt be and i just get paranoid he's talking to them in a manner he shouldn't but i know 100% he would never meet up with any of these girls or anything)

Also the last year or so i've become way too emotional, i cry at the stupidest little things. I over react about silly things and i keep everything inside, im not good at talking about how i feel.

if i think someone doesnt like me il go out of my way to please them...................well i suppose that was more of a thing in the past , got over it

if someone doesnt like you, for their own reasons and opinions,,,,,,who cares?

only your real friends love you, because they know the REAL you.....

I hate my mood swings, its worse when I'm about to have my period. Its like everything piss me off.

i hate my paranoia... i get very very paranoid for nutin... i also hate d way im so emotional.... it is crazy... physically id say i hate my lips... der so small... id love a little bit of a lip job..jus t pump m up a small bit.. also my boobs.. dey r a bit big for my physique...
bath.gif

I tend to hold feelings inside of me such as sadness, emotional and physical pain. I'm also short tempered and it doesn't take much to tick me off.

i think i have a bit of ADD. I have tons of projects at home that need to be completed.

I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder as well, and sometimes it's more dormant;other times,even though I can't pinpoint precisely what I'm scared will happen,EVERYTHING freaks me out,and I just withdraw from everything and everyone I care for. I feel like I don't have enough courage to overcome this disorder more than I have; it makes me feel I am weak ,and that I "handle" things by just backing out of them--which,sometimes,is the truth.I also tend to hold anger and sadness in for so long,I get estranged from myself--then I'll have a sort of breakdown,during which I have said awful and unfair things to my boyfriend--the person I love most in the world. So I know emotionally,I have a lot of maturing to do still,and a lot of issues that I have put off confronting in myself.

My brain. I live my life medicated or I don't live at all. I'm grateful for all the doctors and nurses have done and my quality of life has improved a lot but it will never go away.

My stubbornness. I can't take it when my Gran, who has dementia, can't grasp a concept. It makes me want to explode. I used to have so, so much patience with her but when you live with someone and care for them 24/7, especially someone like my Gran where you get no thanks, then it becomes hard. I wish to God I had the patience I used to have.

I get in horrible moods for no reason. I really hate acting like that. I try to kick those moods but it's hard.

I worry A LOT too. Mostly about stupid stuff.

I worry way to much about things that aren't really that big of a deal. I also procrastinate way too often.

I really don't dislike anything about myself, but these come close:

Putting others before myself... I wish I was all about the "me-me-me" (at least once in awhile)

Not knowing what I want to do in school. My major has been undeclared forever!

i worry WAY too much about everything.

i read in to things much too much.

i also spend money on whatever when i'm down/depressed. retail therapy that leads to buyers remorse.

i also bottle things up. badly.

Back