What Do You Dislike MOST About Yourself?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by coke /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, I have Trichotillomania too. So does my brother (its genetic I think). I've never heard of anyone else.
I don't really know what I dislike the most about myself. I guess I just wish I was richer. :shrug:

Mmmm, yeah.. I think trich can run in families, especially if there is a tendancy for nervous habits like tics, foot or finger tapping, lip biting, picking at stuff, etc, in the family.

My face is so expressive that I don't even realize when I'm giving off an air of disapproval. I hurt people's feelings without saying a word.

My kids used to call it the "evil eye".

On me,

Physically,Probably legs and my overly large forehead hahahaha

Personality wise, I tend to push alot of people away, so the barriers need to loosen up.

well , physically, i guess my height, i'm not that tall
flowers.gif

I think it would be a shorter list if I listed the things I LIKED about myself..
smile.gif

I'm paranoid

I'm anxious/nervous a lot

I'm a perfectionist...bordering on OCD sometimes, I freak out if things aren't exactly RIGHT

I stress out too much

I'm soo sensitive sometimes.. I have gotten better, but I get upset quite easily

I have incredibly sensitve skin... I get rashes all the time, I have eczema, dermatitis, my body is covered in scars from scratching..and seeing as I'm incredibly pale, they all come up all pink/purple.. I look hot lol I'm incredibly self concious, especially when it comes to wearing skirts...fake tan is my best friend, it hides a lot.

Umm I think that's enough picking on myself for one day lol

I dislike that Im lazy. When I rush I can take 30 minutes getting ready. But when I take my time, I take up to 4 hours.

Im super forgetful too.

Im self conscious but I dont mind it. At least I know how to cheer myself up!!

Im very up front, honest, straight up. I hold nothing back!! I like and dislike that. Ive gotten into fights because of it. Im very opinionated. I always stand up for myself or what I believe. It annoys people. My friends often have to tell me to step down or stop.

I like not holding my feelings in. I speak my mind and therefore I never worry. I think about me the most, and if that sounds self centered, well less stress in my life *shrug*...

Im also pretty paranoid but I like that too, keeps me aware.

Physically I really dont like my small boobs. I wish my hair was straight.

There is too many to name. And I think that's the sad thing, I have so many things I dislike about myself that I can barely find anything I do like about myself.

Well, I would have to say my lack of confidence. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to pushing myself to do sosmething I'm so passionate about doing...ugh! It gets on my nerves and I am trying to improve.

I dont like my name either.

I thought Id add Im really confident, but I have no self esteem. People mistake my confidence for self esteem and think its ok to critize me like crazy. I dont like that. Just cause Im brave and outspoken doesn't mean I like everything about myself!!

Wow, I am pretty much like Magneticheart. When I talk to people I tend to get passionate about what I am saying even if it is a trivial subject and I talk louder and louder until people tell me to quiet down and stop yelling. I also overthink things way too much. Especially when it comes to people's behavior.

if i can't do something, i find it really hard to ask someone for help...i'm far too proud.

What I dislike most about myself is...

Physically: my feets because I have mallet toes

Personality: I analyze things too much, and I am a very creative person so I am always thinking on things I could do/try/plan so I can can be very absent sometimes
smile.gif

I hate being in a room full of people I don't know. I never know what to say and I actually dread someone speaking to me in case I make a fool of myself.

On a physical level, I'd have to say that if I could change anything about my appearance it would be my nose.

uh oh let see

I'm VERY forgetful

I want everything I do to come out perfect

I dont trust people doing my things

Physically I'd like to lose more weight

I'll post again if I remember more...lol

Ok, looks-wise the only things I like about myself are my thick, straight waist-length hair which I dye black (lots of compliments!), my blue eyes and my ample bosom! Other than that I hate everything: my oversensitive, breakout prone skin, my bingo wings and flabby thighs, my crooked teeth, my hobbit feet (really dry and lots of hard skin) and all the moles all over my body. I hate me.

Back