What Do You Dislike MOST About Yourself?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can be a perfectionist and i am loud and i also keep my feelings bottled up at times
smile.gif
hehe xxx

I would say my worst traits are the fact that I am so paranoid about everything- I always imagine the worst happening! I also have a pretty bad temper. I am really working hard to improve though, because these things just add too much stress to life, imo.

I worry entirely too much! It drives me crazy. I can't sleep and it even makes me sick sometimes.

I don't think about things before I say or do them.

I just let words fly out of my mouth, and then realize... wow, I'm such an idiot, after the fact, when everyone's laughing at me, lol.

Or I do things without thinking of the smartest way to do them, thus making myself work twice as hard.

LOL at civicbabe , its ok. That happens to me too! Oh well.

Hmmmmm, well sometimes Im too cool about things...does that make sense? Like, I dont worry or I dont care enough that people take it the wrong way
frown.gif
I might want to change it but hey, it saves me wrinkles? lol

skintightpanda lol!!

as for me...impatient, messy, lazy, anti-social, i say silly things when i m not supposed to...weirdo! i could continue...heh o_0

lol i have the same problem but we had a house full growing up if you where not loud you did not get heard well its that and i hate the shape of my butt

I have quite a lot actually...

I have a tendency to let stress build up till I snap and go crazy over the slightest little thing when really I should be having these issues out as they occur and talking about how I feel. I suppose I just find it hard to open up to people. Even close friends or my bf. They always want me to explain what's going on with me and I know that I should but I rarely do. I sometimes feel like it's easier to keep it to myself but in the long run it never is.

I also find it really difficult to trust people which I suppose could link in with what I just said above. I tend to jump to conclusions and assume the worst of people. I find it very hard to give someone the benefit of the doubt and I get suspicious very easily but again I don't often raise these issues, I let them eat away at me.

The root of why I don't trust people though is that I don't think I myself am a very trustworthy person. I'd like to be but I'm forever making mistakes and falling into bad habits with reguards to how I treat people. I guess you can only expect from others what you give to them.

Well, I seem to have done a lovely job of making myself look like a completely horrid person.

AS for me..its my anger...my maid gets the hell out of me..hahaha sometimes i pity her but she is damn blur at times. Im trying to be cool with her though.

I hate it when someone makes fun of me or is trying to be nasty and I am not ready for an answer. After a while I will be like why didnt i say that or this so that the other party will feel the pinch.

I hate being generous esp when cash involves to my family members..i cant say no and i hate that cos I am always being taken advantage of by them. I am trying to say NO nowadays.

Ok, putting aside my obvious gender shortcomings....*smile*

I think I am non-confrontational to a fault. Sometimes you just have to face the issue....but I usually think that time comes later than most people.

(Sneaking in a second one) I'm too worried about what other people think about me.

Originally Posted by mille /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm fat. liz Awww. Don't be too hard on yourself. If that's the only thing about that you dislike then you are ahead of the game!
Me:

Procrastination.

Laziness.

Difficulty concentrating.

Forgetfulness.

Back pain that restricts a lot of what I can or want to do for any length of time.

Headaches.

Trichotillomania (hair pulling).

Quick to anger. Very quick.

Little skinny butt and soggy belly.

Stretch marks.

Broke all the time.
pedro.gif

I take things wholeheartedly, with a strong empathic side. I really hate this, because sometimes i talk before my brain had time to think, overreacting being a consequence of it.

I am also shy and discreet, although i'm working on it. Once i know people better, i warm up, but first impressions don't always do me justice.

I don't hold grudges easily, but i do tend to keep things inside me, just like a pressure cooker.

I stress over EVERYTHING. Because nothing ever goes right for me (1/10 times something good happens to me) I always stress that something else bad is going to happen to me. I always try to be hopeful and say "Well it couldn't get worse" and a couple days later it gets worse. I have such bad luck...

Also, I get very paranoid/jealous about my boyfriend. I'm always afraid that he's talking to other girls and not letting me know or girls are flirting with him and he's not telling me. It all started with my last boyfriend who hid A LOT of stuff from me. He would never let me see his IM's, his texts, etc. etc. and it made me awfully paranoid.

As for physical aspects I hate how my skin gets. I always have blemishes or small breakouts and don't ever have nice, smooth skin. Also, I hate how pale I am. I never get tan, I always have fair skin and sometimes it annoys me because I want a nice summer tan. Ugh.

Wow, I have Trichotillomania too. So does my brother (its genetic I think). I've never heard of anyone else.

I don't really know what I dislike the most about myself. I guess I just wish I was richer. :shrug:

So many! Impatience, constantly putting myself down, constant worrying, caring what others think, over shyness.......

Back