What do you do for a living?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a student in Sixth Form. I hope to go to Oxbridge/LSE/UCL university next year to study Law. I want to be a barrister :)

I guess I never responded to this the first time it rolled around:icon_roll I am a mother of 3 and a student. I am going for my R.N. and to the post a few above, yes I love blood and guts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and so do my kids LOL

I'm currently unemployed but am starting a new job in a couple of weeks as an Administrator for an engineering firm. It's not my dream job but it's temporary and hopefully the experience will lead to a better job and then eventually to an established role in Human Resources.

I was a student teacher up until Christmas (didn't last long as it wasn't for me), before that a recruitment consultant (didn't last long either!), before that a sales assisant (again, very shortlived) and before that I graduated with an English degree (almost two years ago).

Wow, a LOT of different jobs! I loved reading what everyone does! As for me, I am a SAHM..but my kids are all older now.

I have done and been many things..an E.M.T., a M.A. (medical assistant)

A cook, housekeeping in a hospital, a receptionist for a law firm, a packer, to name a few!

I just finished another round of classes and am now certified as a Patient Care Tech and a CNA ..what I do with THAT is another question! :icon_chee

carmee

I can't believe that I missed this thread. All you ladies have very interesting jobs.

I work for a local community bank and my position is Random Projects..lol

I call it random projects because I am involved in different aspects of the bank - auditing, relationship banking, etc.

I'm a college student and I work part-time in a department store. I was a graphic design major, but there's not many jobs in my area so I may change it. I've been thinking about nursing.

Someone asked me a few pages back what i did for a living but I havent checked this thread in awhile-- sorry! To answer the question I work for Bausch and Lomb Canada which is a major contact lens producer and distributor. I work in Customer Service and its been a great experience and has taught me alot!

Back