What do you do for a living?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do 3 things, mostly a SAHM but I also have a website that gives me an income through advertising. I also work one day a week for a couple of hours doing price checking in a supermarket for an outside company that sells the information to other supermarkets.

Right now I'm a housewife :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - no more study and lots of time to do nothing! I'm actually a pharmacy graduate and soon hope to officially start training as a pharmacist.

Where do you live Trisha?

I'm a legal secretary working in getting compensation for people who have major spinal and brain injuries. There is a lot of blame culture around but this work is trying to make people's quality of life a little better whose lives will never be the same again. Really interesting but I'm going to go in to Conveyancing soon and plan to take my Licensed Conveyancers qualification soon!

Similar to Vanessa! I'm a legal assistant, in insurance litigation.

Vanessa, I HATE conveyancing, kudos to you for doing it. numbers, numbers, numbers, yugh!!

I do accounting for a publishing company in Manhattan. And just in case you were wondering, YES...it is as boring as it sounds lol. I'm looking for something else at the moment...buh-bye finance.

Ha ha!! I hear you! You either love it or hate it I think! I just enjoy the fact that there is so much going on and that there is always lots to do! For me there's nothing worse than having nothing to do which in my job sometimes happens and then I end up practically begging for work and get to do some sort of crappy photocopying or something!

I stay at home with my babies....not so much babies anymore. My youngest is 3, my oldest almost 13.

So I mooch off my hubby (we just tease about that, cuz we are all moochers, me and our children....again teasing) and do all the motherly, housewife duties....let me tell ya that's a FULL TIME AND A HALF job right there! Honestly I found it easier working full time out of the home, then staying home with my children. But now, since I've been doing it about 5-6 years now, I wouldn't have it any other way....duh, I get to spend my hubbies money....just kidding.

I work at the Head Office of Decleor & Carita UK as an office & salon support co-ordinator!

I'd like to move to a head office of a MU company soon though!

I work as a Software Developer. It's not the most interesting job, but I didn't really have a choice. But I don't really mind it!

I am a full time teacher and a part time student finishing my masters for early childhood education. It's tough, im all drained out!

I am a jack of all trades...

Business owner, artist, website designer, and writer. My dream job is ghost-hunter extrordinaire...I kid you negative. In fact, I want to write a book about haunted places in America so I can afford to travel to Europe to hunt ghosts there. I want to experience everything I can in this lifetime.:icon_eek:

I just finished grad school in December, and now I am working at my first "real" job as a software engineer! I am still training though so I don't know how much I'll like it yet ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lavender -- How fun to see another Software Engineer! But why do you say you didn't have a choice? Surely you always have some sort of choice with your career, although depending on your degree and qualifications maybe a software engineer would be the only good job you could find...

At the time being I'm waitressing & hostessing to get by. After I have enough schooling under my belt I plan on becoming a speech therapist

Girl geek, I majored in Computer Science...that is why I said I didn't have much other choice. But my job is ok...sometimes it gets boring, but it's ok....I am still learning a lot! All the best in your new job!

Am I the only nurse or person in the medical field around here? :icon_chee

You mean to tell me none of u guys are down with blood and guts???? ah well neither am I, lol. I work in peds home health right now and its a cake job. But Im also going back to school to further my degree so that part sux. Not much free time at all these days...

Latest posts

Back