What do you do for a living?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am an Executive Assistant in NYC. (not exactly my dream job) but the hours are decent - - 9 to 5.

woo!!!!!!!! I get this done to my hair twice a year!! Love it - love it - love it!!!

Was a radio dj/newsgirl....now im doing nothing...trying to decide if I wanna be somthing else

I used to work in Mutual Fund trading for a big investment co. before becoming a stay-at-home mom. I've decided to pursue makeup artistry though so I will be attending class in a makeup school in March.

I worked in Information Management for 11 years but now I'm a housewife :icon_chee

SAHM here too! Looking to find something to do with myself now that the kids are in school though.:icon_chee

aerospace engineer..... am here working for NASA for a couple months.... it's like a geek fest here.... no eye candy whatsoever....

I´m a student in Medical School...3 1/2 more years to go till I have my doctor´s degree. and yeah, I don´t work-I´m lucky that my parents pay for everything and they actually don´t even want me to work :icon_bigg

(am I spoiled? *lol*...oh well, a big amount of austrian college students don´t work. college is only about 350 dollars a semester, no matter how many classes, no matter what you´re majoring in. pretty cool, huh?)

btw, Kristina I think it´s so cool that you´re an air hostess...that would have probably been my 2nd career choice! how many languages do you speak? I think for austrian airlines and you have to be somewhat fluent in 3 languages (german, english and either italian/spanish/french I believe)

unemployed my bf takes care of me hehe, but im going to school in january ( hes paying) just a makeup coarse for a week, i still need to learn a couple of things:icon_love

It's not a stupid question. It's a stay at home mom. :icon_chee

I'm a full time college student, but I work part time at the college bookstore. (I'm supposed to be there now, but I'm sick)

Sweater Technical Designer, apparel industry. Designers hand me a sketch, I make a "spec sheet" (a page with points of measurement and what measurements I want them to be), get in a sample and fit it, then tell the factories how we want to correct/change the style. I also do some cut-and-sew knits, but I'm predominantly sweaters.

I'm a computer science student, hopefully I'll finish my bachelor degree in 2006. I have a part time job doing Gallup pools (calling people...)

in my day job i work as an accountant. in the evenings and weekends i do brows, facials, and waxing (i'm a licensed esthetician).

I love my job!!!I was never interested in this job, but a friend of mine draged me down to this place where SAS had a stand and information about the occupation.i just sent an application and got through the first and second interview and after 6 weeks of training the job was mine.I just love to work with people!!

I speak english,german(lived in Hennef-Sieg,kleines Dorf between Bonn and Cologne as an Au Pair and had it 5 years in school) and Spanish(forgotten a lot now)

monnie, where have you been?! i've been wondering about you!

kristina, you SO look like an air hostess. they're always so pretty LOL that's such a cool job!

andi, $350?! that's how much one of my textbooks was LOL

Back