What do you do for a living?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Jennifer you are too funny*LOL*

I really don`t know how they are supposed to look*lol*

But thank you so much!

:icon_smil Kristina, you have a beautiful smile and you would be great at your job from even little we know about you. I worked for SAS as a ticket agent and departure and arrival services at the Istanbul International airport until middle of May of 1992. I had to quit and move with my hubby to US because his job required him to move back to his country. I was devistated because I loved my job and the benefits I had through Scandinavian Airlines. I still save my uniform (not that I will be able to live in a place to work for SAS again). It has a great meaning for me.

By the way, I bet you understand Danish also because Danish is derived from a common Scandinavian language. But I heard that Norwegians and Swedes understand each other better than the Danish language. How nice to able to communicate in different languages... you know so many languages. :clap :clap :clap

wow, I thought my books were expensive too, but the most I ever payed was $140 for a book that consisted of 2 seperate books (does this make sense? *lol*) I know college students are being so spoiled by our state, (compared to other countries)

when I was a kid everybody always told me you have to be pretty and speak a lot of languages to be an air hostess so I was always like "ohh, I wanna be an air hostess when I grow up cause they dress so pretty and are so nice" *lol*

I bet you look great in those uniforms

Aww Nilufer you are so sweet!!I bet you did a great job at SAS!!You seem so genuine and warmhearted!!

Yes I love the danish language, but I can understand swedish better!

it might be because I was constantly watching Pippi Longstocking (and all the other great stories from the swedish author Astrid Lindgren)on tv and in books when I was young!

:icon_smil

I was always dreaming of being a vet, but found out soon that I could never put an animal to sleep, so I started to get interested in languages and traveling, but wasn`t interested in this occupation because I thought all the ladies were a bit stiff and too perfect, but I was wrong.All the girls (and boys) I work with are natural, genuine and down to earth people, so I am glad I decided to give it a chance!!

You would look great in those uniforms too girl!!:icon_bigg

i'm still a student...things could be worse, since the jon market is pretty crappy right now! i want to get a fun part time job though and save some money.

I love animals and always wanted to work as a vet when I was growing up. I changed my mind later on because it was very sad to see a cat or another animal dying or hurt. :icon_sad:

I am a hairdresser for 8 years now, and opening my own shop atm. Should be next week we will be open. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so bored staying at home...

:icon_eek: I think we (my parents ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) pay about 450 each year, and maybe 100-150 on books. And if you have a scholarship, it's 100 each year. But a lot of students work over here, so they can pay for their weekends (parties, drinking, smoking lol).

Hi I am An artish ,..i work for my own,...and my own gallery

Before i work for fashion designer for sportif jacket project

love Make UpArtish,models,..

I'm a children's therapist--finished my Masters last year and this is my first year in private practice.

Greetings Ladies,

I am new to this site. I love skincare and makeup, even though I only wear lipstick, gloss and shadow. Glad I found this site.

Peace and blessings to all of you and your loved ones.

P.S.

previously I worked as a Meeting Planning Assistant in the Medical Advertising field. I do not really like the corporate world. Doing some temp work for now. Hope to go to school for Holistic Nutrition. I would love to be my own boss. Truly hate working for others. :icon_wink

Be well

Briquelinda (translation-that pretty Bri)

I just want to say all of you have such interesting jobs(and the ones that don't enjoy it while you can) and I have so much respect for you stay at home moms, that's what i call real work i really admire you all!(I know b/c my mom was one too)

i am a student in Communications, I already studied Esthetics and worked in Spas but now i have expanded to makeup artistry so I continue to freelance for weddings and proms and as well volunteer at a local television station and small projects with film and photography.

Back